Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday February 26, 2021
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Car Audio, Video & Security

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 12-15-2020, 06:36 AM   #1
JamesL91
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 371225
Default 2012 Impreza - Fuji Ten replacement

Hello all!

I'm wondering if someone can help me get out of a bit of a jam I'm in over here in the UK.

Now, we didn't get the Subaru Impreza 2012 'Sedan' over here, but I work at my families dealership and when one came up for sale in this country, imported from Australia we decided to buy it, probably the only one in the country.

Anyway, the SD card was stolen when it was shipped over here and the UK owners never got it replaced or sorted.

This is where the trouble comes in, we bought a Europe SD card but that doesn't work.

We basically want to completely swap the stereo for something else, like a JVC but finding harnesses is absolutely impossible.

I figured it may be the same as an XV.. but they don't do XV harnesses in this country either! Not the most popular of cars unfortunately.

Can anyone help with a way we may go about it? Posting on here as the UK forums won't have a clue what I'm dealing with.

It currently has the 'Fujitsu Ten' Sat Nav stereo in it which looks the same as pictured below.

Any ideas? Did this stereo come in any other cars that they may have made a harness for?

Any help would be much appreciated.

https://imgur.com/ESJxlT7.jpg
JamesL91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links