Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Southern California Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Southern California Impreza Club Forum -- SCIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2008, 12:18 AM   #1
lb05wrx
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 172704
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2005 Impreza WRX

Question 30k Tune Up

I'm sure there is 1001 different topics about this. But I didn't find any conclusive ones when I searched. Where would be a good place to take my car for a 30k tune up? I have about 1k miles to go before I reach it. I live in Long Beach, but willing to travel a little way to make sure it's done right. I live 1 mile from Timmons, but I'll be damned if I'm getting service from them. I have light mods, an spt intake and hks cat back if it matters. I have always kept service up on my car. Full synthetic oil change every 2.5k to 3k. I want it done right!

Thanks
lb05wrx is offline   Reply With Quote