Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday December 16, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 07-30-2018, 12:51 AM   #1
Megaman0025
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 451102
Default PA 2016 WRX converted to 2018 front end $23,999

Gorgeous, one of a kind 2016 Subaru WRX for sale. Low miles. Front bumper conversion to 2018 style makes this a special car! Super clean, tasteful build. No boy racer garbage, just a classy car for sale.

2016 Subaru WRX Limited trim, Crystal White Pearl - Pro tuned to 345 WHP and 350 lb/ft of torque on 93 Pump gas. Yes, i have the charts to prove it. Apple Car Play/Android auto as well as indash DVD player. Also, This car also has a tow hitch!!

The front of the car has been converted to the 2018 bumper with JDM S4 fog light bezels. The turn signals are now integrated into the headlamps. Just a beautiful car with a lot of work done on it.
-39,850 miles on the odometer

Selling my excellently well kept, 2016 Subaru WRX with the Limited trim, complete with leather interior, HID lights, heated seats, power adjustable front drivers seat, moonroof/sun roof, the list goes on and on. But if you are Subaru enthusiast, these specs don't matter as much as what's under the hood! Many after market parts installed, but I wanted to keep this car looking as "classy" and stock as possible. Professionally pro-tuned by PRL Motorsports up to 345 Wheel HP and 350 torque and I have the charts to prove it! The FA20DIT is quick and responsive on this tune, especially at the higher RPMs. This is on the stock turbo, and it has been well kept, not abused. Adult owned and maintained, non-smoking owner. Oil changes every 5,000 to 7,000 miles. It has never been raced or auto crossed, only a street car and has been my daily driver. It has a hidden hitch tow hitch installed under the rear bumper - the receiver can be found behind the small plastic opening in the bumper. It can tow a small trailer or be used for a bike rack, etc.

The parts list is as follows!
Performance:
-ETS J-pipe

⁃ Invidia Q300 catback exhaust. Resonated and with mufflers. Not too loud, not too quiet. Sounds wonderful and provided great power gains.
-ETS cold air intake with box
-Grimm Speed Top Mount Intercooler
-PRL Motorsports Charge pipe kit
-TGV deletes from Turn In Concepts
-EGR deletes
-Nameless upgraded blow off valve
-Grimspeed electronic boost controller
-COBB accessport with 2 tunes available. There are 2 tunes stored to use based on temp outside; i.e. More conservative tunes for colder weather (-10% timing, etc), but I always ran the best, most responsive tune.
-Mishimoto dual catch oil can system
-STI short throw shifter

Non-engine performance:
-Perrin Pitch stop mount
-Perrin brass shifter bushing
-Perrin shifter stop
-Upgraded front and rear sway bars and end linksm - Sway Away 25mm front, and 24mm in the rear.
-Enkei TY-5 wheels, gloss black pearl 19x8.5 et+35
-tires are practically new 19/245/35 Michelin Pilot Supersports, with 7,000 miles on them.
-will also sell with the stock wheels for owners to use for winter tires - 18x8.5 et+55, fresh tires included are all seasons with 3,000 miles on them. I used these in my area this year and worked great. Lotta sipes on those all seasons!
-new battery is only about 6 months old

Cosmetic/Functional:
-Subispeed sequential tail lights -clear/black
-Switchback C-lights integrated into the front head lamps also function as turn signals
-Upgraded LED fog lights with extremely high lumen light output
-Front fog light LED light bar lights
-20 percent window tint all around
-Rally Armor mud flaps
-Class 2 trailer hitch/receiver
-Paint is in excellent condition, minor scuffs and chips from normal driving
-Sony XAV-AX200 Apple Car Play/Android auto in dash stereo system
-Upgraded Polk speakers with components in the front/tweeters in the dash
-several interior trim pieces upgraded with gloss piano black
-Oil change quick release valve - makes oil changes SUPER QUICK and easy! Just flick valve switch and oil comes out for a quick and easy change.

All fluids have recently been changed in the last 2 months, including transmission fluid of front and rear differentials. New brake pads 2 months ago front and back, rotors are still original.
This has been a great car, I'm only selling it because I need to get into a bigger vehicle. Absolutely nothing wrong with her! Test drives only for serious buyers, no joy rides. Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions. See all of the attached pictures.
Call, text, or email. 724-2seven2-998three. [email protected]

$23,999 cash or cashiers check to be verified at the bank in hand!
39,850 on the odometer at this time and will not be going up, other than for test drives, etc.
Located in Cranberry Township, PA about 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh

Last edited by Megaman0025; 11-15-2018 at 03:01 PM.
Megaman0025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2018, 03:53 PM   #2
Megaman0025
Scooby Newbie

*bump*
Megaman0025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 07:48 PM   #3
Megaman0025
Scooby Newbie