Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday March 30, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2005, 09:57 PM   #1
car_cursed
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (21)

Member#: 85327
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
1964 Miata
Hairdresser Red

Default FS: Tanabe SMR Exhaust

$300 shipped to you

This is for a good condition Tanabe SMR DP back exhaust, the only flaw on it is that the badge on the canister is a little torn and bent, but there are no dents anywhere in the exhaust system. Will consider selling with DP if you give me your bellmouth or divorced DP. The DP I have is a PDE Catless. I am looking to get about $300obo for this will post pics soon. It is still on the car right now as I am waiting for the new system to arrive.

Last edited by car_cursed; 12-21-2005 at 01:36 PM.
car_cursed is offline   Reply With Quote