Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
South East Region Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > South East Region Forum > South East Region Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-26-2012, 10:20 AM   #1
brownhelmet1
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 298954
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2008 WRX sedan
Spark Silver

Default Columbus GA 08+ WRX Megan Racing Coilovers

Im justing looking to trade my Megan Racing Coilovers, they have roughly 8k miles on them. there is nothing wrong with them i just want different coilovers that drop the car lower. spring rates are 8k F/ 8k R and 32 way adjustable with front camber plates. Please keep all your commetns to yourself about how lowering the car more will ruin performance. I Daily Drive my car to and from work i do not track or race my car and can afford to replace anything that might break or be damaged. at this time i do not want to sell out right thanks.

-im looking for a set of BC/ Stance coilovers i can pay the difference in price if someone is interested 360-241-1580 text is best im located in columbus GA but willing to meet up in the middle

brownhelmet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2012, 03:41 PM   #2
brownhelmet1
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2008 WRX sedan
Spark Silver

nothing ? really
Old 01-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #3
NikkyD
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 126586
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2009 WRX! ! !
WRB

i know you said you didn't want to sell outright but if you change your mind let me know.
NikkyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:40 PM   #4
brownhelmet1
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2008 WRX sedan
Spark Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkyD View Post
i know you said you didn't want to sell outright but if you change your mind let me know.
sounds good i will let you know