Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
New England Subaru Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-07-2001, 01:17 PM   #1
chad's ass

Member#:
Post sub for sale sub for sale

i posted this in the private classifies but
i know the NE is my best bet for selling this..... sorry kris and jim....

heres whats up, i'v just got my hands on a spanking new 12" JBL GTi sub. those of you falling out of your chair right now understand which one i am talking about.
this is one of the hardest subs to find anywhere today. i am in need of some $$$ to get my new beautiful aspine white WRX, so i need someone to give it a happy home.
this sub came to me through a inifity rep, basically meaning its fully warenteable. its has just been taken out of the box to be shown off at a bass off but not yet hooked up. wanna take a look at it and its MSRP price? go here... http://www.jbl.com/car/GTi/newproduc...at=SUB&ser=GTI
since it retals in the $825 range, i just might ship it to you for around $550.
remember its compition season.....
this will hit verrrry hard.
interested? post back or e-mail me at
[email protected]
-- justin
Sponsored Links