Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday December 16, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'Group Buy' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 09-11-2017, 02:16 PM   #51
RAPTR
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 104742
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2018 STi
Ice Silver Metallic

Just placed order. Paid in full. Thanks for putting this GB together.
RAPTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2017, 02:40 PM   #52
Crawford Performance
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 42075
Chapter/Region: SCIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPTR View Post
Just placed order. Paid in full. Thanks for putting this GB together.
Your welcome, thanks for choosing Crawford Performance.

QC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow us on:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Crawford Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:08 PM   #53
Fierysun
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (108)

Member#: 82745
Vehicle:
2005 Subaru STI
2003 EJ207 S204 Wagon

Crawford, can you respond to my question?
Fierysun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:36 PM   #54
Crawford Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Check out what Bucky Lasek has to say about the necessity of an AOS! Watch Video
Here

Follow us on:

Old 09-11-2017, 06:56 PM   #55
Fierysun
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
2005 Subaru STI
2003 EJ207 S204 Wagon

That doesn't my question about installation of your AOS on the 02-05 WRX without removing or deleting the cruise control hardware.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:28 PM   #56
lowbee
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 254317
Vehicle:
2011 STi

Just ordered mine

Hope Crawford have sufficiently prepared for the demand of the AOS and have enough units to ship before they are in a back order situation
lowbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:51 PM   #57
anarekist
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 468117
Vehicle:
2017 WRX
DMG

if i choose to have it install in Ontario, do i have to leave the car at the shop? it's my dd
anarekist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:51 PM   #58
Crawford Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbee View Post
Just ordered mine

Hope Crawford have sufficiently prepared for the demand of the AOS and have enough units to ship before they are in a back order situation
We had just over 400 in stock when the GB started... but our dealers have been selling a bunch in the last month as well. I think we are good!

Follow us on:

Old 09-11-2017, 07:53 PM   #59
Crawford Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarekist View Post
if i choose to have it install in Ontario, do i have to leave the car at the shop? it's my dd
Make an appointment and we will install it while you are waiting.

Follow us on:

Old 09-11-2017, 07:58 PM   #60
Crawford Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierysun View Post
That doesn't my question about installation of your AOS on the 02-05 WRX without removing or deleting the cruise control hardware.
We have many customers with the early 2.0 WRX running our AOS. The cruise control motor needs to be removed from that spot as it conflicts with the AOS, then re-mounted.

Follow us on:

Old 09-11-2017, 08:11 PM   #61
anarekist
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 468117
Vehicle:
2017 WRX
DMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawford Performance View Post
Make an appointment and we will install it while you are waiting.
thanks for the reply, just ordered one. such a great deal. with standard shipping still cheaper than the competition and with the Crawford name behind it, it was a no brainer.

question, does the v3 require a tune?

Last edited by anarekist; 09-11-2017 at 08:23 PM.
anarekist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 08:28 PM   #62
Crawford Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarekist View Post
thanks for the reply, just ordered one. such a great deal. with standard shipping still cheaper than the competition and with the Crawford name behind it, it was a no brainer.

question, does the v3 require a tune?
You are welcome!

There is no need to tune your car for the AOS install. But because of the lack of oil going through the system, your motor will run smoother and the knock threshold will go up which equates to more power

QC

Follow us on:

Old 09-11-2017, 08:32 PM   #63
Fierysun
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
2005 Subaru STI
2003 EJ207 S204 Wagon

Quote:
We have many customers with the early 2.0 WRX running our AOS. The cruise control motor needs to be removed from that spot as it conflicts with the AOS, then re-mounted.
So you should have pictures documenting this no?
Old 09-11-2017, 08:41 PM   #64
Crawford Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
12 years ago we did, but our website has changed many times in the last 10 years and those photos are long gone, sorry.

We installed one on a 2.0 WRX last week but did not take any photos

Follow us on:

Old 09-12-2017, 10:40 AM   #65
mtnmarc
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 385446
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2004 WRX
JBP

I have a v3 for a 04 wrx and a top mount, how much for the hoses only for a fmic? Obviously switching from a tmic to a fmic.
mtnmarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 12:02 PM   #66
Crawford Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmarc View Post
I have a v3 for a 04 wrx and a top mount, how much for the hoses only for a fmic? Obviously switching from a tmic to a fmic.

We do not have a V3 for an 04, but if we did the hoses would be the same for the FMIC and TMIC.

Your best bet for product pricing is [email protected], I'm no good for that

QC

Follow us on:

Old 09-12-2017, 02:00 PM   #67
Crawford Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Shipping is going well. All AOS's that have been paid for in full will be shipped out by Friday! We have plenty in stock for anyone who has yet to get there own. Only 10 days left to earn the 30% off! Use code: CPAOSGB at checkout.

Please remember to pay your remaining balance so we can get your AOS shipped to you!

- Team Crawford

Follow us on:

Last edited by Crawford Performance; 09-12-2017 at 02:26 PM.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:06 PM   #68
pendingtruth
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 456307
Chapter/Region: BAIC

I was wondering if all pre-orders paid in full will be shipped out Friday? I emailed orders at Crawford but said that they will be shipped out after the 22nd? Just a bit confused.
pendingtruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:11 PM   #69
Crawford Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendingtruth View Post
I was wondering if all pre-orders paid in full will be shipped out Friday? I emailed orders at Crawford but said that they will be shipped out after the 22nd? Just a bit confused.
I was told that the plan was to have them shipped this Friday.

Follow us on:

Old 09-15-2017, 08:00 PM   #70
merdok
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 391377

Quote:
For the cruise control on ej205 I was able to cut off along the lines. Then share the mounting bolt to lower aos bolt. Added washer to top aos bolt to level the offset. Bent the cruise on the bracket slightly to pull away from brake lines to avoid rubbing.

I didn't find mount yet for horn attached to cruise, not sure what is used for. Panic and lock chirp and hella wheel horns all work.

Actual install tomorrow when engine is not hot and night is not approaching.

Hope this is not deemed off topic, feel confirmation was needed.

##EDIT##
Install went okay, had little issue with tmic crossover pipe. It looks like the installation directions swapped the passenger side valve cover and hose to aos. This was not possible for me. I had to buy some 1/2 hose because the supplied hose for port 3 was not long enough.

Last edited by merdok; 09-17-2017 at 07:34 PM.
merdok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 10:54 PM   #71
Crawford Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by merdok View Post
For the cruise control on ej205 I was able to cut off along the lines. Then share the mounting bolt to lower aos bolt. Added washer to top aos bolt to level the offset. Bent the cruise on the bracket slightly to pull away from brake lines to avoid rubbing.

I didn't find mount yet for horn attached to cruise, not sure what is used for. Panic and lock chirp and hella wheel horns all work.

Actual install tomorrow when engine is not hot and night is not approaching.

Hope this is not deemed off topic, feel confirmation was needed.
Not off topic at all, thanks so much for sharing with the community!

QC

Follow us on:

Old 09-18-2017, 01:30 PM   #72
lowbee
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2011 STi

Quote:
I was told that the plan was to have them shipped this Friday.
Still waiting.... Did all orders go out last Friday ?
Old 09-18-2017, 07:52 PM   #73
lowbee
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2011 STi

Data Breach at Crawford

Does Crawford have a data breach ? Just got this suspicious email in my Inbox. I know my CC has been charged already so very suspicious especially her email address is not even from the Crawford domain..... not going to send her anything....beware guys..

edit: screenshot removed

Last edited by lowbee; 09-18-2017 at 08:45 PM.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:01 PM   #74
Crawford Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbee View Post
Data Breach at Crawford

Does Crawford have a data breach ? Just got this suspicious email in my Inbox. I know my CC has been charged already so very suspicious especially with her email address that is not even from Crawford domain..... not going to send her anything....beware guys..

Lowbee,

I just replied to your email via, [email protected]. It is a valid email and she works with our Accounting Department. Shopify, our ecommerce website host, sometimes marks orders as high risk of fraud. We have to take precautions to prevent this. Hence, why you received the email from her. I will send you a picture of your order now via email.

- Team Crawford.

Follow us on:

Old 09-18-2017, 08:17 PM   #75
lowbee
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2011 STi

Quote:
Lowbee,

I just replied to your email via, [email protected] .....
Replied via email. Taking this conversation offline.

Btw, if she uses a crawfordperformance.com email address instead of [email protected] , all this could have been avoided.