Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday October 21, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Car Part Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-06-2011, 10:54 PM   #26
Subtle-Solutions
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (32)

Member#: 181791
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2007 Forester XT
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike6187 View Post
Anyway, when will you be having your Huge Sale for this 2011?
It's still going from 2010!!!

Get'm while their on sale, with free shipping, and in stock!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[LEFT][I][B][COLOR=blue]All of our products are Designed, Engineered, and Manufactured in the USA! [/COLOR][/B][/I][/LEFT]

[B][I][COLOR=black][COLOR=red]NEWS -->[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=seagreen]1" LIFT KITS & Saggy Butt Spacers are NOW IN STOCK![/COLOR][/I][/B]

[B][COLOR=black]Website:[/COLOR][/B]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[LEFT][B][COLOR=black]Email:[/COLOR][/B]
[/LEFT]

[LEFT][B][COLOR=black]Facebook:[/COLOR][/B]
[/LEFT]
Subtle-Solutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2011, 02:38 PM   #27
jordankflynn
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 287041
Default Little help please

How do you remove the top mount strut bolts so I can replace it with the new bolts from subtle solutions?
jordankflynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:15 PM   #28
Subtle-Solutions
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2007 Forester XT
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordankflynn View Post
How do you remove the top mount strut bolts so I can replace it with the new bolts from subtle solutions?
Put the top hats in a vice and knock out the stock studs with a mallet or hammer. They should pop out in a couple of swift hits. Best of luck!

[LEFT][I][B][COLOR=blue]All of our products are Designed, Engineered, and Manufactured in the USA! [/COLOR][/B][/I][/LEFT]

[B][I][COLOR=black][COLOR=red]NEWS -->[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=seagreen]1" LIFT KITS & Saggy Butt Spacers are NOW IN STOCK![/COLOR][/I][/B]

[/LEFT]

[/LEFT]
Old 09-08-2015, 02:15 PM   #29
two_point_5RS
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 343220
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2005 WRX
white and green!

@inkpreza what offset are you running with those rims?
two_point_5RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 03:08 AM   #30
04 Subie WRX Wagon
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 436904

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felginator View Post
I recently picked up one of these kits for my wagon. The install is pretty straightforward and will only take a couple hours. The spacers are made of 6061 aluminum and are very beefy looking. For my setup I used 3/8" saggy butt spacers in the rear on top of the lift, which required longer(60mm) studs. I wound up picking them up from McMaster-Carr. Overall, this product is awesome and it allowed me to the run the larger tires that I wanted.

Here's some before/after shots:

Before:

After:

Hey man was that just a 3/8 spacer?
04 Subie WRX Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 01:09 PM   #31
Subtle-Solutions
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2007 Forester XT
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04 Subie WRX Wagon View Post
Hey man was that just a 3/8 spacer?
No. He added the 3/8" spacers to the 1" lift kit. Total lift was 1" in the front and 1.375" in the rear.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

[/LEFT]

[/LEFT]
Old 12-29-2015, 01:41 PM   #32
04 Subie WRX Wagon
Scooby Newbie

What all does he have to lift it?
Old 12-29-2015, 01:54 PM   #33
Subtle-Solutions
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2007 Forester XT
WRB

Thumbs up

Quote:
What all does he have to lift it?
If we recall, he as our 1" lift kit, 3/8" rear spacers, longer bolts for the rear spacers, rear camber bolts, and our 1" trailing arm spacers.

[/LEFT]

[/LEFT]
Old 12-29-2015, 01:56 PM   #34
04 Subie WRX Wagon
Scooby Newbie

Would you mind sending me a link for those products?
Old 12-29-2015, 01:57 PM   #35
Subtle-Solutions
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2007 Forester XT
WRB

Quote:
Would you mind sending me a link for those products?
You can view these products and all of the other products we offer on our website. I don't think we are allowed to send a direct link in this section of the forum.

[/LEFT]

[/LEFT]
Old 12-29-2015, 02:08 PM   #36
04 Subie WRX Wagon
Scooby Newbie

Ok I appreciate your help
Old 12-29-2015, 02:10 PM   #37
Subtle-Solutions
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2007 Forester XT
WRB

Quote:
Ok I appreciate your help
No problem. Feel free to contact us directly or give us a call if you have any further questions. Happy Holidays!

[/LEFT]

[/LEFT]
Old 12-29-2015, 06:05 PM   #38
04 Subie WRX Wagon
Scooby Newbie

Could I just buy the 1 inch spacer lift for front and back and the 1/4" spacers or would I need something else as well?
Old 12-30-2015, 12:28 PM   #39
Subtle-Solutions
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2007 Forester XT
WRB

Quote:
Could I just buy the 1 inch spacer lift for front and back and the 1/4" spacers or would I need something else as well?
Yes, that is quite common. Although, many go with the 3/8" in the rear.

We sell camber bolts for the rear and trailing arm spacers as well, which we recommend.

All can be found on our website. Contact us directly or drop us an email if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

[/LEFT]

[/LEFT]
Old 01-07-2016, 04:27 PM   #40
SirLawrence
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 397910
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza Wagon
Charcoal Gray

I have a 2013 Impreza with a CVT and am thinking of doing this. Anyone who has done this have any issues that developed from it? (Transmission, performance, or otherwise?).
SirLawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 06:26 PM   #41
drunkendet
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 439314

Do you have any pictures/customers that have installed them on a 15/16 WRX/STI?
drunkendet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 02:18 PM   #42
CheeKira
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 448953
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 Impreza 2.5I
Silver

what would cause the problem? i tried installing spacer but when the strut is in the front Cv joint doesn't want to go down any further and it prevent the strut to be bolt on and the bottom of the strut kept keep contact with the rubber boots seal of the Cv joint
CheeKira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 02:17 PM   #43
Fierysun
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (109)

Member#: 82745
Vehicle:
2005 Subaru STI
2003 EJ207 S204 Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeKira View Post
what would cause the problem? i tried installing spacer but when the strut is in the front Cv joint doesn't want to go down any further and it prevent the strut to be bolt on and the bottom of the strut kept keep contact with the rubber boots seal of the Cv joint
Did you unbolt the swaybar end links from both sides?
Fierysun is offline   Reply With Quote