Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday December 17, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor Announcements

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2017, 09:33 PM   #126
RaceComp Engineering
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (30)
 
Member#: 54202
Join Date: Feb 2004
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Elkridge, Maryland
Vehicle:
ASK ABOUT NEW RCE
SWAY BARS FOR STI

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spetnaut View Post
It appears the email was correct, ordered on Sunday and still no tracking info. Doesn't look like I'll have them this weekend.
Seeing all the info now, I see you ordered an assembled set. Yes we are shipping those tomorrow. We have to order the oem parts to assemble the kit.
I personally started on them today. They will go out tomorrow with tracking sent to your email.

Mw
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
__________________
Racecomp Engineering
512 Shaw Ct, Suite 104
Severn, Maryland 21144

410-846-5407
RaceComp Engineering is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 04-14-2017, 01:15 AM   #127
Spetnaut
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 464237
Join Date: Mar 2017
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Queens NY
Vehicle:
2017 WRX
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceComp Engineering View Post
Seeing all the info now, I see you ordered an assembled set. Yes we are shipping those tomorrow. We have to order the oem parts to assemble the kit.
I personally started on them today. They will go out tomorrow with tracking sent to your email.

Mw
Okay great, didn't know you guys had to assemble. Figured you had a wearhouse full of them lol
Thanks
Spetnaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 12:06 PM   #128
RaceComp Engineering
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (30)
 
Member#: 54202
Join Date: Feb 2004
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Elkridge, Maryland
Vehicle:
ASK ABOUT NEW RCE
SWAY BARS FOR STI

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spetnaut View Post
Okay great, didn't know you guys had to assemble. Figured you had a wearhouse full of them lol
Thanks
The shocks, yes not the assembled kits.

Mw
__________________
Racecomp Engineering
512 Shaw Ct, Suite 104
Severn, Maryland 21144

410-846-5407
RaceComp Engineering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 08:34 PM   #129
shadowfax028
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 470623
Join Date: Jul 2017
Default

Any further up date's. I'm interested in getting a set, run my OEM springs in BS. So....... Anyone running these in autocross I would love more feedback.
shadowfax028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 02:28 PM   #130
hekler
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 388366
Join Date: Apr 2014
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: So Cal
Vehicle:
2016 SUBARU WRX(cvt)
CBS w/eyesight

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfax028 View Post
Any further up date's. I'm interested in getting a set, run my OEM springs in BS. So....... Anyone running these in autocross I would love more feedback.
I too am interested in more feedback and reviews. How many peeps on here have the GT worx/Bilsteins?
hekler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 05:04 PM   #131
PointNShoot24
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 456813
Join Date: Oct 2016
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: North Jersey
Vehicle:
2016 WRX MT LIMITED
Dark Grey

Default

I just had these put on yesterday along with the RCE blacks and spc rear control arms and so far I really like them. I was a bit worried about the ride quality based on what I had read as well as what people were telling me but to my surprise, these are very smooth. Definitely feels more planted, tighter around the corners, and overall the handling feels more solid without compromising much comfort. Their is a slight increase in noise and vibration but I wouldn't say the ride is more stiff/harsh in anyway.

The most noticeable improvement for me is the reduced movement in the body. Before my car (2016 Limited) used to do a jiggle dance over uneven/bumpy roads/patches but now its almost gone. It has even reduced the rocking back and forth from the front/rear of the car I would get in stop and go traffic which was very annoying.

If their is anything to nitpick it would be that I would of just went for the RCE Yellows if I knew what I know now. Though the improvements are definitely noticeable with the gtworx/rce blacks, I wouldn't have minded going for something a little more sportier...plus you can go for an aggressive stance. Nevertheless, I am very happy with the setup and would recommend to anyone looking to upgrade their stock suspension.
PointNShoot24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:22 AM   #132
hekler
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 388366
Join Date: Apr 2014
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: So Cal
Vehicle:
2016 SUBARU WRX(cvt)
CBS w/eyesight

Default

I too just put on the GT Worx shocks. I previously had done the RCE sways and the blacks. These shocks are perfect for me. The 16' Limited with the blacks were bouncy at times with uneven pavement.

I am perfectly happy with the Blacks and shocks/sways combo. Great product and glad I purchased them!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by PointNShoot24 View Post
I just had these put on yesterday along with the RCE blacks and spc rear control arms and so far I really like them. I was a bit worried about the ride quality based on what I had read as well as what people were telling me but to my surprise, these are very smooth. Definitely feels more planted, tighter around the corners, and overall the handling feels more solid without compromising much comfort. Their is a slight increase in noise and vibration but I wouldn't say the ride is more stiff/harsh in anyway.

The most noticeable improvement for me is the reduced movement in the body. Before my car (2016 Limited) used to do a jiggle dance over uneven/bumpy roads/patches but now its almost gone. It has even reduced the rocking back and forth from the front/rear of the car I would get in stop and go traffic which was very annoying.

If their is anything to nitpick it would be that I would of just went for the RCE Yellows if I knew what I know now. Though the improvements are definitely noticeable with the gtworx/rce blacks, I wouldn't have minded going for something a little more sportier...plus you can go for an aggressive stance. Nevertheless, I am very happy with the setup and would recommend to anyone looking to upgrade their stock suspension.
hekler is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2017 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2017, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.