Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday July 4, 2020
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2009, 03:10 AM   #1
housedj
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 88177
Vehicle:
03 EVO8
Dandelion Yellow

Default is there a Subaru turbo list?

where on here can i search to see what turbos come on the cars from factory & what their boost limits, compressor maps, & max CFM rates are?? seems to be more complicated to find this stuff than for my EVO but i was interested in building a WRX or STI as a daily driver so i have the best of both worlds.

i want the most power i can get out of a stock turbo on 93octane pumpgas. i'm thinking a realistic & conservative number shld b around 300WHP. please correct me if i'm wrong but this will be a DD so max power is not the goal here.

for comparison, my '03 EVO runs 30PSI of boost on the stock turbo with a 104octane unleaded racegas tune with only a 3"TBE, drop-in K&N, Hallman MBC, & a Walbro 255LPH fuel pump. this car makes 324whp/376TQ. its being built up now to make 450whp but also to be as reliable as stock. of course being a Mitsu not even stock is reliable...

any help or advice will be taken with great appreciation
housedj is offline   Reply With Quote