Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 26, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2015, 10:37 PM   #1
snowmanwithahat
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 328283
Join Date: Aug 2012
Vehicle:
2004 STi
PSM

Default WRX CVT Reliability

Have you guys seen any reports on the reliability of the 2015+ WRX CVTs? Any first hand accounts, reviews, stories, anything?

I'm considering buying into a CVT on the next WRX that I get simply so that it's easier to put commuter miles on. Either that, or an STI again and just deal with the manual.
snowmanwithahat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 06:52 AM   #2
Zeeper
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299286
Join Date: Oct 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Upstate NY
Vehicle:
2017 Legacy Limited
White

Default

I've only seen a couple of reports of CVT issues on NASIOC, one was a car that was being modded for power, the other I read about in the Warranty thread.

There were a couple of posts about weird shifting behavior, but not sure if there was a discovered issue or not.

By comparison, there are also reports of issues relating to the 6MT WRX, that you can read if you search.

The same combination of FA turbo engine and CVT was on the Forester XT before it made its way to the new generation of WRX.

So also search for reports from those. I don't think you will find anything of note, but let us know.
Zeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 09:04 AM   #3
DDS4
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 391676
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Ohio
Vehicle:
2018 Tesla Model 3
2012 Infiniti G37x

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeper View Post
There were a couple of posts about weird shifting behavior, but not sure if there was a discovered issue or not.
The issue is the CVT needs re-calibrated. Also overfilling the engine with oil can start it. Mine was overfilled and the problem did not go away when the level was corrected. Mine needed a "relearn". It did fix the issue.

This link contains an excerpt from the service manual.
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...2&postcount=77

I still think the CVT is better than the WRX MT when you compare to cable shift linkage adjustment, throw-bearing and clutch issues. Fast forward 8 years from now and the CVT may be a liability since it has limited serviceability.

If they ever put an FA in the STi there would be little debate in what to get. I wish I didn't drive in traffic... every ****ing week.
DDS4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 03:26 AM   #4
BbarryDL
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 435793
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Vehicle:
2016 WRX STi Base
DGM

Default

I had a '15 limited CVT. The car was still a ton of fun and I bought it because I wasn't sure how long my commute was going to be for work.

Fast forward to about 2 weeks ago and I really regretted my decision of not going with the STi, so I traded it in for a '16. I had never been behind the wheel of a STi, but to me it was really a night and day difference. It just begs to be driven and I am more than happy with my switch.

As far as reliability, I never had any issues at all. It seemed to know what it was doing/did what I want 90 percent of the time. Subaru actually did a superb job with it.

Feel free to ask anymore questions.
BbarryDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 12:03 AM   #5
TheCarEnthusiast
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 436704
Join Date: Dec 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BbarryDL View Post
I had a '15 limited CVT. The car was still a ton of fun and I bought it because I wasn't sure how long my commute was going to be for work.

Fast forward to about 2 weeks ago and I really regretted my decision of not going with the STi, so I traded it in for a '16. I had never been behind the wheel of a STi, but to me it was really a night and day difference. It just begs to be driven and I am more than happy with my switch.

As far as reliability, I never had any issues at all. It seemed to know what it was doing/did what I want 90 percent of the time. Subaru actually did a superb job with it.

Feel free to ask anymore questions.
Great to hear that you are enjoying your STI. I am in the same boat as you. I currently have a '15 Limited CVT and considering an upgrade to the '16 STI. However, I am afraid of losing a lot of money in the process of trading it in. I live in Cali and put about 6500 miles on it in the span of 11 months. Since you already received your STI, can you explain me the specifics and how much you lost? Thank you!
TheCarEnthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 09:28 AM   #6
16Rex
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 435405
Join Date: Dec 2015
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Pasadena, CA
Vehicle:
2016 WRX Limited
WRB

Default

3 weeks and 800 miles of Los Angeles freeways with no issues. I actually like it.
I know this says nothing about longevity or reliability but, for me the CVT was a must and I got no regrets.
16Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 09:29 AM   #7
SeeeeeYa
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 129681
Join Date: Oct 2006
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: WV
Vehicle:
2017 FXT-T ES
SBM/SBL

Default

When the subject of reliability is widened to embrace more than one part, the transmission, the picture broadens significantly. With a CVT you then have the possibility of EyeSight which significantly enhances the chances the entire car and its passengers will suffer less "reliability" problems. There is no EyeSight with an MT.

Then you can throw in the lack of clutch, shifter, transmission, engine mounting, and all the rest of the common reliability problems of the MT.

Four years now and counting, and the CVT in the FA drivetrain is without a measurable "reliability" problem. It, and the FA, are unquestionably the most reliable drivetrain components Subaru has ever made.
SeeeeeYa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 09:34 AM   #8
DDS4
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 391676
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Ohio
Vehicle:
2018 Tesla Model 3
2012 Infiniti G37x

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeeeeYa View Post
Four years now and counting, and the CVT in the FA drivetrain is without a measurable "reliability" problem. It, and the FA, are unquestionably the most reliable drivetrain components Subaru has ever made.
For an in warranty car it is fine.
But people need to understand what a replacement costs when the warranty is up. From what I understand the CVT and center differential is one huge non-serviceable unit that is very expensive to replace.
DDS4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 01:26 AM   #9
rolling_death
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 235872
Join Date: Jan 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
05 WRX
WRB

Default

Also check out the Forester forums, since they got the engine and trans a year before the WRX. Some of the XT guys are over 60k miles.

I've heard of a few cvts failing due to mods exceeding a just a retune. I think the out of warranty repair cost is something like 7-8K depending on the dealer's labor rate.
rolling_death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 10:05 AM   #10
ChanandlerBong
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 496705
Join Date: Jan 2019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDS4 View Post
For an in warranty car it is fine.
But people need to understand what a replacement costs when the warranty is up. From what I understand the CVT and center differential is one huge non-serviceable unit that is very expensive to replace.
Iíve found a few with less than 100k for about 300$. Expensive compared to a 4eat for 100$. Thereís a 2013 Impreza engine and cvt transmission for 900$ for sale in my area. They want 900$ for the complete subframe assembly from the same car.
ChanandlerBong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 12:04 PM   #11
Celery GT-5
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 98210
Join Date: Oct 2005
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Upstate NY
Vehicle:
2016 Forester XT CWP
2002 WRX SRP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanandlerBong View Post
Iíve found a few with less than 100k for about 300$. Expensive compared to a 4eat for 100$. Thereís a 2013 Impreza engine and cvt transmission for 900$ for sale in my area. They want 900$ for the complete subframe assembly from the same car.
That is not the same transmission lol
Celery GT-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 10:59 AM   #12
snowmanwithahat
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 328283
Join Date: Aug 2012
Vehicle:
2004 STi
PSM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeeeeYa View Post
When the subject of reliability is widened to embrace more than one part, the transmission, the picture broadens significantly. With a CVT you then have the possibility of EyeSight which significantly enhances the chances the entire car and its passengers will suffer less "reliability" problems. There is no EyeSight with an MT.

Then you can throw in the lack of clutch, shifter, transmission, engine mounting, and all the rest of the common reliability problems of the MT.

Four years now and counting, and the CVT in the FA drivetrain is without a measurable "reliability" problem. It, and the FA, are unquestionably the most reliable drivetrain components Subaru has ever made.
Thanks, i appreciate all the responses.

I know this sounds crazy, but I want to get the car and use it as a commuter. I'm in a situation where I'll be driving a lot of miles and I want something I enjoy, not just an endless string of rentals. Comfort is a huge thing for me in this regard. I had a 2004 STI and while I loved it, I'm not looking to repeat that purchase for this purpose... If this job goes well I might buy a 2004-2007 STI to play with, but my commuter will more than likely need to be an auto in some form and the CVT looks promising.

I know some of you might be cringing at the idea of me putting 100k on a 2016 WRX in a matter of what might be 3 years, but I really want to drive something I enjoy and not have to drop the money on a 3-series BMW or A3/A4.

Really 3 things stick out as being essential for me.

AWD - I'm in Michigan and experience lots of bad weather, can't do without it for a job with lots of travel.
Comfort - For both myself and customers, this vehicle needs to be professional as I'll have customers in it form time to time
Reliability - Being on the side of the road waiting for a rental car or tow is unacceptable.

So that's why I've been thinking WRX. My 2004 STI despite being Stage 2 and abused was rock solid.

Seriously, I know it's a subaru forum, but any other recommendations are welcome. An AWD Audi A3 was considered, but they're fairly expensive... I'm all ears to suggestions though.
snowmanwithahat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 11:16 AM   #13
Zeeper
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299286
Join Date: Oct 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Upstate NY
Vehicle:
2017 Legacy Limited
White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanwithahat View Post
Thanks, i appreciate all the responses.

I know this sounds crazy, but I want to get the car and use it as a commuter. I'm in a situation where I'll be driving a lot of miles and I want something I enjoy, not just an endless string of rentals. Comfort is a huge thing for me in this regard. I had a 2004 STI and while I loved it, I'm not looking to repeat that purchase for this purpose... If this job goes well I might buy a 2004-2007 STI to play with, but my commuter will more than likely need to be an auto in some form and the CVT looks promising.

I know some of you might be cringing at the idea of me putting 100k on a 2016 WRX in a matter of what might be 3 years, but I really want to drive something I enjoy and not have to drop the money on a 3-series BMW or A3/A4.

Really 3 things stick out as being essential for me.

AWD - I'm in Michigan and experience lots of bad weather, can't do without it for a job with lots of travel.
Comfort - For both myself and customers, this vehicle needs to be professional as I'll have customers in it form time to time
Reliability - Being on the side of the road waiting for a rental car or tow is unacceptable.

So that's why I've been thinking WRX. My 2004 STI despite being Stage 2 and abused was rock solid.

Seriously, I know it's a subaru forum, but any other recommendations are welcome. An AWD Audi A3 was considered, but they're fairly expensive... I'm all ears to suggestions though.
If you want comfort prepare to add some lumbar support (easy mod), and you might need to play with the exhaust to make it less noisy for "customers". Not that the stock exhaust is loud, but it isn't quiet like my wife's BMW X3, if you catch my drift.

I drove mine down and back to Maryland and it is a great highway commuter car. You can easily cruise with traffic and power is there when you need to pass someone safely/quickly -- no need to hang out in the blind spots of other drivers.

Oh, and upgrade the stereo, if I did more than my typical ~10 mile commute I would have done that right away.

Last edited by Zeeper; 12-16-2015 at 03:23 PM.
Zeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 03:08 PM   #14
snowmanwithahat
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 328283
Join Date: Aug 2012
Vehicle:
2004 STi
PSM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeper View Post
If you want comfort prepare to add some lumbar support (easy mod), and you might need to play with the exhaust to make it less noisy for "customers". Not that the stock exhaust is loud, but it isn't quiet like my wife's BMW X3, if you catch my drift.

I drove mine down and back to Maryland and it is a great highway commuter car. You can easily cruise with traffic and power is there when you need to pass someone safely/quickly -- no need to hang out in the blind spots of other drivers.

Oh, and upgrade the stereo, if I did more than my typical >10 mile commute I would have done that right away.
Is your stereo the basic one or the Harmon Kardon upgraded one? I've been eyeing the Limited package w/ a stereo upgrade specifically. I agree, can't be doing 150 mile days in a car with a stereo that doesn't deliver.
snowmanwithahat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 03:21 PM   #15
Zeeper
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299286
Join Date: Oct 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Upstate NY
Vehicle:
2017 Legacy Limited
White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanwithahat View Post
Is your stereo the basic one or the Harmon Kardon upgraded one? I've been eyeing the Limited package w/ a stereo upgrade specifically. I agree, can't be doing 150 mile days in a car with a stereo that doesn't deliver.
I have a 2015 Premium, no upgrades. The 2016 Starlink head unit is probably already an improvement, and the kit you are looking at is probably fine.
Zeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 06:53 AM   #16
jason02wrx
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 222893
Join Date: Sep 2009
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Revere, MA
Vehicle:
2016 WRX DGM Limited
2002 WRB/2012 SWP Hatch

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanwithahat View Post
Is your stereo the basic one or the Harmon Kardon upgraded one? I've been eyeing the Limited package w/ a stereo upgrade specifically. I agree, can't be doing 150 mile days in a car with a stereo that doesn't deliver.
I went for a limited. The h/k is FANTASTIC. I have no desire to upgrade the audio system. I would suggest some sound dampening material in the doors and roof.
jason02wrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:38 AM   #17
kilfarsnar
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 106116
Join Date: Jan 2006
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Massachusetts
Vehicle:
2016 VW Golf R
Limestone Grey

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanwithahat View Post
Thanks, i appreciate all the responses.

I know this sounds crazy, but I want to get the car and use it as a commuter. I'm in a situation where I'll be driving a lot of miles and I want something I enjoy, not just an endless string of rentals. Comfort is a huge thing for me in this regard.
If this is the case, I am wondering why you are looking for a WRX. It has a sport suspension and costs a premium. If you are looking for something that is comfortable for sitting in traffic, why not just an Impreza? It will be cheaper to buy and own, and will have a more compliant ride.
kilfarsnar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 11:03 AM   #18
Zeeper
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299286
Join Date: Oct 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Upstate NY
Vehicle:
2017 Legacy Limited
White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilfarsnar View Post
If this is the case, I am wondering why you are looking for a WRX. It has a sport suspension and costs a premium. If you are looking for something that is comfortable for sitting in traffic, why not just an Impreza? It will be cheaper to buy and own, and will have a more compliant ride.
I traded in my 2012 Impreza for my WRX.

They are incomparable, the WRX is much better. It cost ~$8,000 more out the door, but I also traded a 5MT Impreza Sport to a WRX CVT, so if I had owned an Impreza CVT it would have been ~$7,000 difference in sale price.

Is the WRX a bit louder? yes.

Does it have a stiffer suspension, yes, but in an entirely great way. The Impreza had quite bit of wallow/body roll. The steering was also quite a lot looser than the WRX.

The interior finish of the WRX is better (comparing premium to premium, cloth to cloth).

Power? WRX has power to spare, Impreza had to be flogged and would still be a dog climbing hills or passing.

Sure buying an Impreza is an option, but they are two different classes of vehicle, and the extra money is worth it if you want that level of upgrade to the ride, power, and finishes.

Last edited by Zeeper; 12-17-2015 at 04:35 PM.
Zeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:33 PM   #19
ejicon
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 2452
Join Date: Sep 2000
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Burbank,California, USA
Vehicle:
08 2.5 WRX
WRB Mica

Default

5 months of occasional LA traffic/freeway driving and one road trip with no major CVT issues on the 2016 WRX.

The 3 SI Drive modes took some time to get use to my driving habits. S# Is a little too "rubber-bandy" at low RPMS but is a wasp at higher speeds.
This model year's suspension seems VERY low and stiff. I understand that it's all been tweaked and enhanced but holy hell: the bad roads in LA are horrible for this cars suspension. You feel EVERY bump, crack, and dip. High drive-ways cause my tires to rub against the wheel well guards. I really do miss the space in my old hatch and that awesome rear windshield wiper and fluid nozzle.

Everything else is leap years ahead of the out going model/body

The only concerns I have is a weird shuttering in the engine compartment when engaging the car in drive from park on initial morning start ups. You put the shifter in drive or reverse and accelerate and get a moment of resistant and shaking/shuddering. I was told from other members that this is a characteristic of CVTs but it's definitely something I haven't gotten use to. Anyone else experience this in the morning when starting up your WRX and driving off. I'm also experiencing slight attempts of stalling during early morning start-up while the car's temps are warming up. I plan on getting all of this checked out once I get my first oil change.

Edit: Did a quick search and this is exactly what I've been experiencing:
http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/538585-post5.html

Last edited by ejicon; 12-16-2015 at 10:00 PM.
ejicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:59 PM   #20
Harey
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 270569
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
'15 Foz XT & GT86

Default

Do you plan on modifying for more power?

Quote from 'DJ BrianBASS' on this forum:
"Everything we have found so far with the 14+ FXT's show 445 NM or 330 TQ as the max that the CVT can handle. I do not know if the WRX CVT limit is different. This has been verified from FXT's that are higher than that on COBB Tuning software. John Visconti is running higher TQ on his '14 FXT, but with EcuTek and his custom tuning. Once over 330 TQ the CVT starts to "slip", but not sure if it's a mechanical issue or the TCM allowing the torque converter to slip to prevent the higher power from damaging the CVT."
Harey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 06:32 AM   #21
Beastingonyomom
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 430224
Join Date: Sep 2015
Default

I have a 2016 wrx cvt and it has almost 3k miles on it. I'm at stage 1 cobb big sf intake and accessport. No issues right now. Love the cvt drove stick all my life but needed to have a car that the wife can drive too (didn't want to learn stick) and only draw back is you do miss the stick shift but it weights it self out when you get stuck in traffic 😊. Only thing is that I did hear after stage 2 there is issues with the cvt but I haven't confirmed.
Beastingonyomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:17 AM   #22
Celery GT-5
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 98210
Join Date: Oct 2005
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Upstate NY
Vehicle:
2016 Forester XT CWP
2002 WRX SRP

Default

I've had both transmissions now, the cvt is quite impressive but if I were you I'd probably just go for the sti unless you just really can't deal with stick anymore.
Celery GT-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:40 AM   #23
Celery GT-5
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 98210
Join Date: Oct 2005
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Upstate NY
Vehicle:
2016 Forester XT CWP
2002 WRX SRP

Default

If you want comfort and the cvt wrx powertrain....forester XT ftw
Celery GT-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 03:28 PM   #24
snowmanwithahat
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 328283
Join Date: Aug 2012
Vehicle:
2004 STi
PSM

Default

Great questions guys, I want something fun to drive, plain and simple.

Sure the Impreza could "work". But I need a certain amount of class to the car because I'll have customers in it. I'll admit, the WRX is more fun than class, for sure.

I'm actually really leaning towards a Legacy with the 3.6L now after comparing all my options, it costs less than a loaded WRX, it's almost as powerful, it's larger inside, probably rides better and has a classier feel.

I'm still thinking it over, but am liking the Legacy more and more.

Also I keep talking about "customers". I recently got a job as a technical systems engineer in pre-sales with a network security company. If I'm taking customers out it will usually be a 10-20 minute drive with what is usually 3 other large men (just seems to be the norm in this industry). I'll have a 1 - 2.5 hour drive to most customers, so comfort for me is extremely important.
snowmanwithahat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 03:32 PM   #25
MaddMax
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 9264
Join Date: Aug 2001
Vehicle:
2016 BMW M235i 6MT

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanwithahat View Post
I'm actually really leaning towards a Legacy with the 3.6L now after comparing all my options, it costs less than a loaded WRX, it's almost as powerful, it's larger inside, probably rides better and has a classier feel.

I'm still thinking it over, but am liking the Legacy more and more.

Also I keep talking about "customers". I recently got a job as a technical systems engineer in pre-sales with a network security company. If I'm taking customers out it will usually be a 10-20 minute drive with what is usually 3 other large men (just seems to be the norm in this industry). I'll have a 1 - 2.5 hour drive to most customers, so comfort for me is extremely important.
I can weigh in on this one. My wife has a 2015 Outback 3.6R. It's the same exact drivetrain minus the car ride height. The 3.6 is bullet proof. It's been out for quite a while now and has always been very solid. The motor isn't close to taxed pushing a relatively low 71hp/liter. The CVT in the 3.6R is the same sports-based high output CVT found in the WRX. The power delivery is very smooth and torquey, especially in sub-50mph driving. There are fake shifts programmed in automatic mode so you get some of the shift shock you're used to with other non-CVT cars. The power delivery reminds be very much of my old G35 sedan. Pulling 200lbs less in the Legacy will help things even further. The manual mode is alright and with the exception of an overly long fake 1st gear, the rest of the fake gears are alright. Around town and with tons of short trips, my wife see around 22mpg. On pure highway driving, we see 27-28mpg in 75mph cruising, in rolling Midwest hills, and fairly constant wind.

The electric steering in the Outback/Legacy is the best I've felt short of the BMW M235 I recently test drove. The steering has very nice weight and feedback and makes my 2012 WRX's steering feel loose and over-boosted. The chassis is very rigid and feels nothing like any Subaru we've owned prior. The interior is simple, to the point, and of excellent quality considering the pricing point. The front seats are very comfortable and decently supportive for turning. The rear seats are comfortable, they recline, have seat heaters, and the legroom is very impressive.

For what you're looking for, IMO the Legacy 3.6r is a far far far better choice.
MaddMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2017, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.