Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday March 24, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Transmission (AT/MT) & Driveline

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 02-18-2019, 09:30 PM   #1
Alejandro_okc
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 497685
Default P0502 CEL help 2005 Sti

I have a 2005 Subaru sti and I recently got the dreaded P0502 code and my Speedometer stopped working. I replaced the sensor and cleared the code and it came right back. If I clear it with my AP it comes back sometimes in a couple minutes sometimes in a day or two and sometimes it wonít come back until I do a hard pull. When it does come on the car cuts out at exactly 5krpms and when I do get the code the car dies after I stop giving it gas. So if I get the code itíll keep stalling every time I let go of the gas until I clear the code. Anyone else have this issue? Iíve cleaned the 3 sensors and connectors and the 2 grounds.Something to also note my temperature gauge is also wrong on my car. Itíll be all the way at the H and I have a snap on OBDII Scanner telling me my coolant temp is 183. While on the obd2 reader it doesnít get any signal at all from any wheel suggesting itís moving or itís not getting any signal to the speed sensor aswell. I tore apart the dash and I know the dash itself is good I check it for circuits. Any help is appreciated. I have another block being built but itíll be a while...

Last edited by Alejandro_okc; 02-20-2019 at 07:28 PM.
Alejandro_okc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links