Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday December 12, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Southern California Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Southern California Impreza Club Forum -- SCIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 02-09-2018, 12:47 PM   #1
euph111
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 468401
Vehicle:
2018 WRX
Crystal White Pearl

Default For Sale: San Diego. Android head unit for 2015 and up WRX and 17 **SOLD**

*2/11/18 UPDATE: SOLD*

Hello everyone, I'm selling a Android head unit for the 2015 and up WRX. As far as for the Forester, I think it fits the 2017 and up but please check on that.

It has a 9 inch screen, Android 6.0, 8 cores. I had the unit installed on my 18 WRX but have since removed it and its ready to sell. The unit comes with everything it originally came with including a 20 pin (2015 WRX) and 28 pin harness (2016+ WRX). I will also include a 12v to 6v converter (for the backup camera power) and a RCA to wire adapter (for the back up camera signal).

Selling it for $360, pick up only. I'm in San Diego (Mission Valley Area). You can check it out and play with the unit before buying (I have a power supply to turn on the unit without installing it on a car).

Reasons I'm selling:
The system does not sound as good as my Harman Kardon system (not that the HK system is perfect). I put my HK system back. This is not for you HK guys but if you really want it, of course I'll sell it to you. This is more for a WRX/Forester with the base radio. From what review videos out there are saying, the sound would be as good or better but I can not attest to that.

It's very unfortunate for me because the system is everything I was hoping it would be. Feels better and does LOTS more things than the stock system (has access to the google app store (Google Play).

Let me know if interested. I have learned a lot about these so if you have any questions, ask away here or Private Message me... just be sure to mention your cars year and if you have the base radio or not.

I have a youtube video I made where I talk about the unit:

If you have any questions, let me know.

More pictures here:
https://imgur.com/a/iSXcV

Thank you
Art

Last edited by euph111; 02-11-2018 at 01:03 PM.
euph111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2018, 01:05 PM   #2
confuzled
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 464718

Messaged
confuzled is offline   Reply With Quote