Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Motorsports

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 02-04-2004, 03:46 PM   #1
wvonkessler
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 36136
Default Got a race suit and helmet? Here's your chance to go rallying!

Got an SFI 2A/5 or FIA Approved Suit, and a Snell SA-95 or Newer Helmet? Here's a chance to see what rally is about from the inside.

From the www.specialstage.com CO-DRIVER Forum:

"co driver needed for sandblast"

I am looking for a co-driver for sandblast 2/7/04 Dan Brosnan
617 872-5582
Thanks.

From the www.specialstage.com DRIVER Forum:

"Sanblast Codrivers Needed-YES, two codrivers needed"

Looking for a codriver for our car (Open #95 WRX) and for the '04 STi of Greg Robinson for Sandhills Sandblast this weekend. Yeah, I know it's kind of last minute but my wife just gave me permission to race....
Experience with stage notes preferred.
Please email me at [email protected].
Thanks-
Brad
www.RHRPerformance.com

Also, contact Anders at [email protected], as he may know of other drivers looking for navies.

If you are new to this, I would be more than willing to sit down with you Friday evening and go over what you need to do.

You will have to contact the drivers directly to discuss and arrange same. I make no representations regarding their willingness to give you a shot or not.

Regards,

Wilson
wvonkessler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links