Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Subaru Conversions

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2008, 12:40 PM   #1
greenspeed
*** Banned ***

Member#: 151248
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
00 Impreza 2.5RS
Whore Door

Default stacked IC's...

I was thinking of a way to make a thick TMIC...I have an idea and not sure if it's been done but should be entertaining...

I was thinking of stacking the intercoolers one on top of each other and connecting them so the air flows in on the typical wrx IC like it would then where it would cross over and come out the Y-pipe it would go into teh other intercooler and out the Inlet on the second one. Block off the BOV plate on one of them...and basically a really thick stock looking IC...I'll see if I can make this work...
greenspeed is offline   Reply With Quote