Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday April 29, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Newbies & FAQs

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old Today, 08:35 AM   #801
orchidlu
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 466725

I am about to buy a Forester in the next few days. If any ambassador happens to see me, please send me a coupon. Thank you so much!
orchidlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Today, 09:06 AM   #802
Sai Fang
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 437012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunuover View Post
Does anyone know if the ambassador coupon works in Hawaii since I hear they are part of Subaru Distribution Corp (SDC) instead of SOA?

I put a deposit down for a 2018 DGM WRX Limited and it would be awesome if anyone has an extra one to share!
Unfortunately they are not valid in Hawaii. Here is a copy/paste of the disclaimer on a coupon (note the bolded part):

Negotiate your best deal and then present this coupon to your Subaru retailer to receive $500 off the purchase of a new Subaru vehicle. Offer valid now through Sunday, February 11, 2018, and you must take delivery from retailer stock during that time. Excludes prior sales. Participating retailer sets actual price. Not valid in the state of Hawaii or for residents of Canada. Offer available on all new, untitled Subaru vehicles only. Employees of Subaru of America, Inc., its independent distributors, franchised retailers and affiliates are not eligible for this offer. The $500 coupon must initially be used at the time of purchase at the Subaru retailer where the vehicle was leased or purchased. One coupon per vehicle purchase. Cannot be combined with other coupons or direct mail offers except for currently published incentives. Cannot be redeemed as an incentive in the Subaru VIP Program. Coupon will not be honored if the name you provide does not match the name on coupon recipient's driver's license. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
Sai Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:42 PM   #803
Nick_
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 461125
Default Pulling the trigger

Hey guys. Pulling the trigger as soon as I get a coupon. Anyone got another laying around?

Thanks in advance! I'll pm you with my details
Nick_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:53 PM   #804
xrunuover
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 465873
Chapter/Region: HIIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai Fang View Post
Unfortunately they are not valid in Hawaii. Here is a copy/paste of the disclaimer on a coupon (note the bolded part):

Negotiate your best deal and then present this coupon to your Subaru retailer to receive $500 off the purchase of a new Subaru vehicle. Offer valid now through Sunday, February 11, 2018, and you must take delivery from retailer stock during that time. Excludes prior sales. Participating retailer sets actual price. Not valid in the state of Hawaii or for residents of Canada. Offer available on all new, untitled Subaru vehicles only. Employees of Subaru of America, Inc., its independent distributors, franchised retailers and affiliates are not eligible for this offer. The $500 coupon must initially be used at the time of purchase at the Subaru retailer where the vehicle was leased or purchased. One coupon per vehicle purchase. Cannot be combined with other coupons or direct mail offers except for currently published incentives. Cannot be redeemed as an incentive in the Subaru VIP Program. Coupon will not be honored if the name you provide does not match the name on coupon recipient's driver's license. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
Thanks for checking!
xrunuover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:34 PM   #805
cubansubby
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 466740

Just ordered my '18 STI. Anyone has coupons available, please?
cubansubby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:49 PM   #806
RyStar
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 329215
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2015 STI
That Pearl

Have a DGM Limited STi on order with an ETA of the last week of August. This will be my fifth Subaru. Would really appreciate an ambassador gift. 🙏
RyStar is online now   Reply With Quote