Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday December 16, 2019
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Electrical & Lighting

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-19-2019, 02:46 AM   #1
coledrake
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 501853
Default Funky wiring

Looking for ideas car wont crank just has 1 single click when it goes to the start position on key my ecu wont read anything on my access port coolant light pegs and stays on hot and fuel pump doesnít prime i was playing with the relays in the passenger footwell by the ecu and figured out when i hold the wires in a certain way behind the relay box down there it clicks a few times then my access port will read coolant shoots back down to cold fuel pump primes and it will crank. Tried to get it to hold the position but cant get it back in the spot where it clicks tried replacing relays and am kind of at a loss of ideas at the moment. bought the car thinking it cranked fine ( I know iím an idiot) guy said when I messaged him keep in mind car has been sitting over a year that it was cranking fine the last time he tried. 2 of the wires from the ecu look like they have been cut not sure if that if from the factory or not
coledrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links