Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 02-03-2007, 12:10 PM   #1
LegacyWRX
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 127048
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
97 Impreza coupe
blue

Default 95 Eclipse GS

Hi. I'm pretty close to getting rid of the ol' gs. We've been through some good and some bad but I have a new car and am cutting my losses. It's in pretty rough shape overall and I couldn't get a quote from kbb because their condition doesn't go this low, ltmq. So I'm looking for a couple of quotes from people on here to get a ball park to ask for.
The Car;
95 Mist. Eclipse GS
Dark green
5 speed

The Good;
Fairly new clutch (5k-10k)
Full Pioneer sound system (no sub,, but amp is wired up and included)
Weapon R Intake

The Bad;
Check Engine light/SRS(saftey restraint system) lights are on
Front end collision: needs; Pass. headlight/fender, bumper, hood closes but is banged up
dent in pass rear quarter panel from a guy opening his door into me
1/2 stripped interior
broken drivers seat, (needs something jammed behind it to hold the back up)
broken temp. gauge
needs new transmission seal, leaks where tranny mates up to engine
needs alignment (i think,, wheel is off center)

Other than that it drives pretty good and is reliable. I drove it down to New Hamphshire and back a couple weeks ago with no problems. I was thinking the way it sits to ask $900. But I was wondering if it would be worth it to fix the headlight/bumper/fender (hood shuts so not going to bother). I just bought a Talon to fix up and lost money on it because I put more into parts than the extra I got for it. I don't want that to happen again so I'm debating on whether to just sell it like it is. I'm not going to go into a full resto and fix everything but I was thinking that if I put 3-400 into the front end I might be able to ask $1600 . Those are the numbers I had in my head, so tell me if you think I'm high or low and whether it would be worth it to fix up the front end. This is mainly just to get a ballpark to sell in but if you want to make an offer, it will be for sale in a couple weeks.
LegacyWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2007, 05:07 PM   #2
LegacyWRX
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
97 Impreza coupe
blue

Bump,,, Cheap and reliable
Old 02-06-2007, 09:32 PM   #3
LegacyWRX
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
97 Impreza coupe
blue

Bumpity bump. Anybody want to throw out how much they WOULD pay if they were to buy it. Mainly just seeing what I should list it for.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:34 AM   #4
LegacyWRX
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
97 Impreza coupe
blue

You can't have it it's sold! HAHA!,,, Srry for bringing up my old, dead desiesed thread that no one had interest in,,,,, I'm just bored and wanted to waste some of your time . YOU JUST GOT GRAVELED!!!,,lol,,, no joke,,, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!( I'm athiest but just getting the pt. across) that if anybody names the show that came from,, "I will mail you two dollors and fifty cents!" (how much I have in my wallet right now) I'm not kidding in the least, PM me your address and I will do it, HINT: not on local T.V.
Incase anyone was wondering I got $1050 for it w/ no sound system.,,,,,,, I know no one was wondering.....Peace!