Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 02-25-2007, 02:06 PM   #1
JiDM_WeRX
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 89151
Vehicle:
2002 wrx
wrb

Default fs HONDA crotch rocket

1998 Honda CBR F3, 600cc crotch rocket, 20,932 miles, rode the bike all summer and never had one issue with it, very fun bike, geared down, be careful not to rip the throttle too fast in 1st gear or you're going over backwards!

-COMPLETE sharkskinz street fairings/nice flat black paint, orange Honda decals
-6 month old rear EBC brakes (fronts are still good)
-6 month old D.I.D O ring racing chain
-6 month old sprockets, -1 in front +2 in rear
-dark windshield
-CF look tank protector
-modded stock mirrors
-Derlin bar ends
-Two brothers racing exhaust
-METZLER rubbers, one season of riding on them
-new black brake/clutch levers
-bike has run on HONDA synthetic all its life and always has premium gas run though it.

****, I just forgot it doesn't have front turn signals, I'll have to order some up, I didn't put the old ones on because I didn't want to drill holes in the new fairings.

Integrated tail light mod

$3200

I spent over 1k on the fairings a few months ago, so if you want to spend less, look elsewhere., This bike is clean and you are going to have a HARD time finding an F3 this well maintained. Come check it out in person, drive it, don't crash it or I'm going to be one pissed off dude. Message me or call me at 507 381 3249, my name is Kip
JiDM_WeRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links