Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 20, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 05:16 PM   #12501
crash60068
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 209218
Join Date: Apr 2009
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Park Ridge
Vehicle:
2005 WRB WRX 4EAT
93 MR2, 2008 Yaris

Default

guy running the parking garage: you got any NOS in there
me: no i need my car for work
guy: well it would get you there faster
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
crash60068 is offline  
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:18 PM   #12502
m_clark54
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 224322
Join Date: Sep 2009
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: South TXIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Spec Ed
Tangerine Orange

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.F.O.D View Post
And what would you have said if you killed someone in your street race.
" I beat a mustang!"
m_clark54 is offline  
Old 04-29-2010, 05:18 PM   #12503
SubieEngineer
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 208152
Join Date: Apr 2009
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Wandering 285, GA
Vehicle:
2004 350Zed Base
Sold: 07 STI LTD #576

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash60068 View Post
guy running the parking garage: you got any NOS in there
me: no i need my car for work
guy: well it would get you there faster
Faster, sure... Until the bottle ran out or your engine exploded.
SubieEngineer is offline  
Old 04-29-2010, 05:20 PM   #12504
crash60068
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 209218
Join Date: Apr 2009
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Park Ridge
Vehicle:
2005 WRB WRX 4EAT
93 MR2, 2008 Yaris

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash60068 View Post
guy running the parking garage: you got any NOS in there
me: no i need my car for work
guy: well it would get you there faster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubieEngineer View Post
Faster, sure... Until the bottle ran out or your engine exploded.
damm it i should of said that
crash60068 is offline  
Old 04-29-2010, 05:21 PM   #12505
crash60068
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 209218
Join Date: Apr 2009
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Park Ridge
Vehicle:
2005 WRB WRX 4EAT
93 MR2, 2008 Yaris

Default

[/php][/php]
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_clark54 View Post
" I beat a mustang!"
thats all that matters
crash60068 is offline  
Old 04-29-2010, 09:06 PM   #12506
The Beej
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 99677
Join Date: Nov 2005
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Greensboro, NC
Vehicle:
2004 wrx
aspen white

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.F.O.D View Post
And what would you have said if you killed someone in your street race.
to be fair, top of 2nd gear in the jdm 6speed is like 40 mph...but i see where you're coming from.

and to clarify, this was a friend, not me...i only race against hondas
The Beej is offline  
Old 04-29-2010, 10:57 PM   #12507
m_clark54
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 224322
Join Date: Sep 2009
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: South TXIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Spec Ed
Tangerine Orange

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_clark54 View Post
" I beat a mustang!"
And that concern was from a guy whose screen name is short for " Live Free or Die."

Classy
and by living free, wouldnt beating a mustang be just that? Its at least free entertainment
m_clark54 is offline  
Old 04-29-2010, 11:35 PM   #12508
greenc51
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 154681
Join Date: Jul 2007
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: The south aint so bad, GA
Vehicle:
2012 135i
Alpine White

Default

so i went to the subaru dealership to pick up an oil filter...
me: hey hows it going...can i get an oil filter and a little pack of crush washers?
parts guy: sure, what kind of car?
me: a wrx
parts guy: is that the 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder?
me: .....uh 4 cylinder....
greenc51 is offline  
Old 04-29-2010, 11:45 PM   #12509
SickScoob
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 220500
Join Date: Aug 2009
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
05 STi 30R
CGM

Default

So i just picked my girl up from her house and im driving on this 2 lane road, these 2 older guys in a pick up truck are next to me, and we got our windows down and i hear them say "GOD DAMN, PSHH WOW" So i think to myself.. "perverts" right? thinking there talkin about my gf.. well we get stopped at a light, and there right next to me.. and these guys cant stop looking.. and all this time im thinking there lookin at my girl.. i kinda take off from them a little bit.. they get next to me again and the driver goes "Let me hear that bad boy spool up man!!" Im like UGHHH OK lol.. So i do a 2nd gear pull, there faces are like 'o' was pretty funny..
SickScoob is offline  
Old 04-30-2010, 12:00 AM   #12510
adamlavender
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 144938
Join Date: Mar 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Western Slope, CO
Vehicle:
02
30R'd wrb

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenc51 View Post
so i went to the subaru dealership to pick up an oil filter...
me: hey hows it going...can i get an oil filter and a little pack of crush washers?
parts guy: sure, what kind of car?
me: a wrx
parts guy: is that the 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder?
me: .....uh 4 cylinder....
The 6cyl oil filters fit and have larger volume. Some people use them on there 4cyl's. Maybe that's what he meant.
adamlavender is offline  
Old 04-30-2010, 12:13 AM   #12511
powderdayz
*** Banned ***
 
Member#: 229399
Join Date: Nov 2009
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: NY
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
MBP

Default

My god some of you have no lives.
powderdayz is offline  
Old 04-30-2010, 12:22 AM   #12512
GusGus91
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 201312
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Reno, NV
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderdayz View Post
My god some of you have no lives.
Would you like to explain how these people have no lives?
GusGus91 is offline  
Old 04-30-2010, 12:27 AM   #12513
powderdayz
*** Banned ***
 
Member#: 229399
Join Date: Nov 2009
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: NY
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
MBP

Default

No, I wouldn't.
powderdayz is offline  
Old 04-30-2010, 12:32 AM   #12514
Drews
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 203951
Join Date: Feb 2009
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Dumb 'ol Stupid Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderdayz View Post
My god I'm an idiot.
Fixed.
Drews is offline  
Old 04-30-2010, 12:42 AM   #12515
SickScoob
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 220500
Join Date: Aug 2009
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
05 STi 30R
CGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderdayz View Post
My god some of you have no lives.
Why are you even reading this thread if we dont have lives, and you do?
SickScoob is offline  
Old 04-30-2010, 12:52 AM   #12516
Tony JDM
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 207532
Join Date: Apr 2009
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: NE WI
Vehicle:
1999 Impreza 2.5RS
Rusty Black Diamond Pearl

Default

^ to the last 2 pages (noob settings ) ^
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstorm88 View Post
You guys are relentless.
Welcome to NASIOC.
Tony JDM is offline  
Old 04-30-2010, 07:11 AM   #12517
m_clark54
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 224322
Join Date: Sep 2009
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: South TXIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Spec Ed
Tangerine Orange

Default

" Man, you cant enjoy the ride in a car. You should get a motorcycle."
me: bull****
him: in the curves its awesome
me: wait til you lay it in the ditch, at least mine will keep going, have fun in the trees
m_clark54 is offline  
Old 04-30-2010, 08:14 AM   #12518
wawawrx
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 200730
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Conshohocken
Vehicle:
'08 E92 M3
'95 GC ZJ

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderdayz View Post
My god some of you have no lives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by powderdayz View Post
No, I wouldn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drews View Post
Fixed.
another good laugh,
wawawrx is offline  
Old 04-30-2010, 08:40 AM   #12519
bpcrally
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 208408
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ontario
Vehicle:
2004 WRX Wagon
PSM

Default

I've been seeing this girl a bit, she hasnt been in my car yet. She saw it and asked what the "hood thingy" was for.. I explained it was for the intercooler.. she said "i have no idea what you just said haha".. and i said its for the the turbo, she said "i dont like fast"

I have a date with her tomorrow, and we're taking my car out of town.. I'll have to try to be good
bpcrally is offline  
Old 04-30-2010, 09:05 AM   #12520
greenc51
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 154681
Join Date: Jul 2007
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: The south aint so bad, GA
Vehicle:
2012 135i
Alpine White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcrally View Post
I've been seeing this girl a bit, she hasnt been in my car yet. She saw it and asked what the "hood thingy" was for.. I explained it was for the intercooler.. she said "i have no idea what you just said haha".. and i said its for the the turbo, she said "i dont like fast"

I have a date with her tomorrow, and we're taking my car out of town.. I'll have to try to be good
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawawrx View Post
another good laugh,
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_clark54 View Post
" Man, you cant enjoy the ride in a car. You should get a motorcycle."
me: bull****
him: in the curves its awesome
me: wait til you lay it in the ditch, at least mine will keep going, have fun in the trees
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony JDM View Post
^ to the last 2 pages (noob settings ) ^


Welcome to NASIOC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickScoob View Post
Why are you even reading this thread if we dont have lives, and you do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drews View Post
Fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by powderdayz View Post
No, I wouldn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus91 View Post
Would you like to explain how these people have no lives?
Quote:
Originally Posted by powderdayz View Post
My god some of you have no lives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlavender View Post
The 6cyl oil filters fit and have larger volume. Some people use them on there 4cyl's. Maybe that's what he meant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickScoob View Post
So i just picked my girl up from her house and im driving on this 2 lane road, these 2 older guys in a pick up truck are next to me, and we got our windows down and i hear them say "GOD DAMN, PSHH WOW" So i think to myself.. "perverts" right? thinking there talkin about my gf.. well we get stopped at a light, and there right next to me.. and these guys cant stop looking.. and all this time im thinking there lookin at my girl.. i kinda take off from them a little bit.. they get next to me again and the driver goes "Let me hear that bad boy spool up man!!" Im like UGHHH OK lol.. So i do a 2nd gear pull, there faces are like 'o' was pretty funny..
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenc51 View Post
so i went to the subaru dealership to pick up an oil filter...
me: hey hows it going...can i get an oil filter and a little pack of crush washers?
parts guy: sure, what kind of car?
me: a wrx
parts guy: is that the 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder?
me: .....uh 4 cylinder....
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_clark54 View Post
And that concern was from a guy whose screen name is short for " Live Free or Die."

Classy
and by living free, wouldnt beating a mustang be just that? Its at least free entertainment
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beej View Post
to be fair, top of 2nd gear in the jdm 6speed is like 40 mph...but i see where you're coming from.

and to clarify, this was a friend, not me...i only race against hondas
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash60068 View Post
[/php][/php]

thats all that matters
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash60068 View Post
damm it i should of said that
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubieEngineer View Post
Faster, sure... Until the bottle ran out or your engine exploded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_clark54 View Post
" I beat a mustang!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash60068 View Post
guy running the parking garage: you got any NOS in there
me: no i need my car for work
guy: well it would get you there faster
quoted for truth
greenc51 is offline  
Old 04-30-2010, 09:07 AM   #12521
wawawrx
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 200730
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Conshohocken
Vehicle:
'08 E92 M3
'95 GC ZJ

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenc51 View Post
quoted for truth


next time just quote all 12,519 other replies
wawawrx is offline  
Old 04-30-2010, 10:37 AM   #12522
WRrexu
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 217061
Join Date: Jul 2009
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2009 Wrx

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcrally View Post
I've been seeing this girl a bit, she hasnt been in my car yet. She saw it and asked what the "hood thingy" was for.. I explained it was for the intercooler.. she said "i have no idea what you just said haha".. and i said its for the the turbo, she said "i dont like fast"

I have a date with her tomorrow, and we're taking my car out of town.. I'll have to try to be good

ugh my current gf doesnt like turns. well...taking turns fast.....
WRrexu is offline  
Old 04-30-2010, 10:56 AM   #12523
a_boondock
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 181306
Join Date: May 2008
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: online
Vehicle:
2002 WRB, 18g, A/P
protune

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.F.O.D View Post
Was the Fire Exh on the A pillar? If so it will kill him soon enough. A 5mph crash will split his head wide open.
Yes it was, but passenger side. Feel sorry for whoever chooses to ride with him I guess...
a_boondock is offline  
Old 04-30-2010, 11:18 AM   #12524
bpcrally
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 208408
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ontario
Vehicle:
2004 WRX Wagon
PSM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRrexu View Post
ugh my current gf doesnt like turns. well...taking turns fast.....
last girl love the car, the power, the sound..

This one knows nooottthinng about cars at al.. she's looking at getting an echo and asked if i had ever heard of one..

Anyways we'll see how she likes the ride in it tomorrow.. she'll either complain about the noise/bumps or maybe come around to liking it..
bpcrally is offline  
Old 04-30-2010, 11:48 AM   #12525
96SubyImpreza
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 157692
Join Date: Aug 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Albany, NY
Vehicle:
2004 WRX
"Big Red"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcrally View Post
last girl love the car, the power, the sound..

This one knows nooottthinng about cars at al.. she's looking at getting an echo and asked if i had ever heard of one..

Anyways we'll see how she likes the ride in it tomorrow.. she'll either complain about the noise/bumps or maybe come around to liking it..

My girlfriend doesn't like when I drive slow. Her eyes light up when you hit anything above 15psi. She tells me that my cars too quiet with an open Borla XR-1... apparently I'm going to need a cutout hahaha.

Anyway, the most recent funny quotes.

"Dude, your car looks like something from Need for Speed!!"


"Your car looks like it belongs in Fast and the Furious"
"It was in Tokyo Drift." (I'm usually a bit hesitant to bring this one to the table... it brings , but whatever, haters will hate.)
96SubyImpreza is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Funniest or most unexpected thing you've heard/seen your parents do fokai Off-Topic 41 07-15-2012 01:59 PM
Whats the funniest slang term(s) you've heard? imprezaf Off-Topic 190 01-10-2012 11:50 PM
Whats the worst ticket you've received in your suby? wrxstiracer04 Off-Topic 96 01-11-2011 11:33 PM
What comments, conversations, or phrases have you gotten about your car? Evil_STI South West Impreza Club Forum -- SWIC 83 12-14-2010 03:50 PM
Funniest phrases/questions you've heard about your audio/video system? mechanizeddeath Car Audio, Video & Security 11 04-07-2009 09:06 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2017 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2017, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.