|07-06-2007, 12:31 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: southeastern PAVehicle:
My 2005 black on black wrx 5spd is for sale. The asking price is $17,000.
The car has 36,xxx miles on it, it's my daily driver.
I am located in West Chester, PA 19382
Please provide email address for more pictures
1. Turboshield/chimney type (speedmonkee If I recall correctly)
2. Cobb Accessport V1 (car is stage 2)
3. Invidia V2 downpipe
4. HKS Hi-Per catback with silencer
5. Cryo treated frozen rotors on front wheels with Hawk HPS pads (so choice)
6. Helix rear end links on stock sway (great winter and daily driver setup)
7. Enkei rpo2's with falken ziex 512's, 18x7.5 5x100 (wheel/tire combo only weighs about 1 pound more than stock 16's) front passenger side wheel has rub from pothole, rear passenger wheel has slight rub from same pothole.
8. Kartboy shifter bushings and turn in concepts insert (all), gives the shifter a nice crisp feel, NOT a short shift setup
Not on car, available to all:
1. HKS uppipe (new in box with gaskets) $100
2. 24mm whiteline fixed sway bars front and rear (new in wrapper) $200/both
3. 05 STI takeoff springs (stock spring takeoff) $50
CAR IS SOLD 7/12/07
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by sixjoe45; 07-12-2007 at 05:26 PM. Reason: SOLD
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS: IN: 2005 WRX 5 SPD (Working trans + shifter assem)||WRXCJS||Drivetrain||1||06-18-2009 03:18 AM|
|Feeler FS: SE PA '04 WRX 5MT with short shift, mounts, etc.||Crashed_Again||Drivetrain||1||04-02-2008 03:07 PM|
|FS: Kartboy Shifter for WRX 5-Spd||phatning||Tri-State Area Private Classifieds||6||01-18-2007 01:17 PM|
|FS: WI 2002 WRB WRX 5 spd 53K $14,000/offer||Goofy's WRX||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||5||05-31-2005 01:01 AM|
|FS: WI 2002 WRB WRX 5 spd 53K $14,000/offer||Goofy's WRX||Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC||1||05-29-2005 12:19 PM|