Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday November 18, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Non-Subaru Stuff

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2007, 10:39 PM   #1
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)
Member#: 94169
Join Date: Aug 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Ohio
2005 wrx

Default OH: Full set of snap-on tools w/ tool box f/s

For sale is a SET of snap-on tools. I'd say 80% are snap-on and the other 20% is mac tools. Included are standard, metric 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 shallow and deep well. flex handled 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 rachets, stubby rachets, regular ratchets. 1/2in and 1/4in torque wrenches. Assordard extensions in all three sizes. Allen sockets standard and metric, torx sockets, universals. O2 sensor socket and a few other assorted socket. 4 diffrant vise grips(vise grip brand)regular pliers, side cuts, small channel locks, and a huge pair of channel locks, short and long set of needle nose and a automatic wire stirper/crimper(side cuts are made by mac) 7 piece screwdriver set by snap-on, and a snap-on racheting screw driver set that has 2 handles and 3 inserts w/ about 20 bits. assorted hammers, dead blow, mini sledge, ball pean hammer, rubber mallet, a punch set a mini pick set, tie rod pickle fork set that can be used on an air hammer or used w/ regular hammer(mac air hammer included w/ bits and quick release) Mac straight angle die grinder w/ 4 carbide bits. Also a mac 90* die grinder. Standard and metric box wrenches and a set of standard line wrenchs and a set of snap-on metric reversable racheting wrenches. I'm sure I missed tools that will be included. I have just in these hand tools over 10k invested.

Also included is this 13 drawer ball bearing tool box made by US. Genral tools. http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=90320.

I'm asking 5000 obo and I will deliver to anywhere in Ohio w/ in 100mi. of zip code 43344. Further for fee. I do take paypal BUT you will have to add 3% if you use paypal. Feel free to call me @ 614-406-4247 between 9am and 8pm. I'll try to answer any questions. Also you can email me @ [email protected] and ask me anything. I think I posted most of the pictures, but if there is any specific picture you want I'll get that for you. Email me I have a picture of every drawer.

Please any reasonable offer(In My Option) won't be refused. I need these gone ASAP. I need some breathing room in my wallet.

I would also consider trading for a motorcycle or motorcycle plus cash. I have to see and take bike for a little spin before deciding on how it will go. You must have clear title for bike also. Bikes prefered are below 750cc unless you have a sportster 883 your want to get rid of.










e post 4 pi

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
evilimpdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS/TN-Snap on classic 78 tool box 07wrxtr Non-Subaru Stuff 3 12-26-2008 06:48 PM
Bunch of Snap On Tools On Auction Luckie8 Non-Subaru Stuff 6 04-06-2008 11:52 AM
FS: NY/NJ/PA Black Snap On Roll Cab Tool Box Luckie8 Non-Subaru Stuff 0 05-21-2007 09:43 PM
FS: Snap On Roll Cab Tool Box Luckie8 Tri-State Area Private Classifieds 3 05-21-2007 09:27 PM
Snap-on Double Bank Tool Box FLINTSTONESKID Non-Subaru Stuff 12 05-11-2007 08:56 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2017 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2017, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.