Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday July 21, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-12-2008, 07:41 PM   #1
racinazn
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 164039
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2004 Wrx Wagon
JBP

Default 2007 Subaru Legacy GT FS

(Prices in red below, prices are also firm)
I have for sale a 2007 Subaru Legacy GT Limited, I am selling this car for a simple reason; I am currently looking at a home and this is stopping me from being able to afford it, so the car has to go. I love this car to death and I have babied it as much as I can from day one and always garage kept. I am the one and only owner of this car, I bought it new from Brandon Steven Subaru in Wichita, Kansas. The car originally had 12 miles on it when bought from Subaru of Wichita, KS (was one of the first 2007 white pearls sold in the Midwest), now it currently has 25,700ish miles. Almost all of my driving is highway miles, with a little bit of stop and go driving. Maintenance up until the last two oil changes were done at Subaru (came with the extended warranty); the other two changes were done at two different locations. One being Newton fast lube using Mobile 1, and then the other at FusionWorks Racing (local tuner shop) using Royal Purple.

Overall the car is in wonderful condition, everything works as it should 100%. Currently the car is modded but if youíd like a stock car instead I can take care of that no problem. I have all of my stock parts that came off of the car, which will go with the car if the mods go as well. I do have a couple minor things to take into account that arenít perfect. I have a door ding from someone on the rear passenger side fender about the size of a dime. Bad part about it is that it is on a body line so I have not messed with it. I wasnít sure what to do with it or if I should try paintless dent removal. My trunk cover has also been cut to work with my audio to get out my spare tire or anything in that area. Now some might not care about this because it still functions as it should and you canít really tell the line is there most of the time. Under the hood the engine cover has been cut to house the blow off valve as well, which is also another cosmetic thing that can be fixed. I have some curb rash on one of the stock wheels that Iíll be also taking a picture of, off the top I donít know how long the rash mark isÖ but itís good size. Finally I have one other issue that is mod related that will follow to the owner if he or she decides to want the modsÖ with the downpipe and Accessport the Cobb map isnít perfect, it will throw a cel and hit boost cut in the upper rpms of third. I have hit the cut two times total, Subaru thought they had a fix for me so I had to test it. To fix this issue you will need to buy a map from PDX Tuning, which sell for 150 dollars. I didnít buy this because I decided to sell my car, and I rarely get on my car anyways.

Now that all the bad has been said letís get on with the good. Overall the car is wonderful I honestly have no real complaints with the car. It drives great, gets up and goes wonderfully. Even with the car stock it has a wonderful power band that is very smooth and a joy to drive. With turbo back exhaust and a reflash the car is as strong as ever, even with not being able to push hard. The low rpm power that the car picked up is amazing. My Accessport was bought from my Subaru dealership which allows people to go turbo back exhaust and a reflash, so there is no worry about the warranty being voided on this car. If youíd like proof Iíd be happy to provide it to you and let you speak with the Subaru dealership here in town. I have no scratches or stains in the interior at all, itís all overall perfect. I have polished the paint a total of two times now and I plan to here sometime soon when it is sold (for the new owner at no cost). I will also give it a nice coat of wax from a hard wax I normally use on my cars. It will be good for a few months pretty easy. The interior I just cleaned up and refreshed the leather with some conditioner as well. So everything is overall prepped for a new owner. Here this weekend I will actually be planning on steam cleaning the carpet as well for the new owner.

Sale Options: The mods on this car are pretty basic and I am going to throw out a few options for the potential owners. Option one will be the car stock, without the extended warranty (Subaru basic warranty still in effect) at $23,500, option two will be the car stock with the 80,000 mile bumper to bumper extended warranty and I still have a maintenance coupon thatís valid to go with it as well for $25,000, option three will be with all the all the mods minus the audio there I am looking at about $30,000, and option four will be as it sits now mods, audio, and all there I will be looking at around $34,000. Now I know someone might want a few mods but not all of them so just let me know if thatís something youíd like and weíll work out a price thatís good for both of us.

Car information: 2007 Subaru Legacy GT Limited, Satin White Pearl, 25,700 miles, 5 speed automatic transmission, great condition outside (ding is the main reason I donít list excellent), perfect condition inside.

All features the car has are pretty much standard for the Legacy GT Limited, some highlights include Si drive, front heated seats, sunroof, power front seats, lumbar support (both front), adjustable arm rest, 50/50 split fold down rear seats, steering wheel mounted push button shifters, etc.

Pretty good review with equipment lists: http://www.automotive.com/2007/12/su...ews/index.html

My mod list is pretty simple for non audio related equipment.
Performance: Cobb Accessport Version 2 (running the Cobb stage two 91 octane map), Cobb High flow catted downpipe, HKS Silent Hipower Catback Exhaust, TurboSmart 50/50% Blow off valve.

Suspension: KW Variant 2 Coilovers (lowered to have about Ĺ finger gap all around, set at 4 of 18 on dampening, also no rub or bottoming out what so ever).

Wheels: 18x7.5Ē Advan TCIIís Gold finish, Advan Racing Center Caps, Falken FK452 225/40/18 Tires, McGuard Black Lug Nuts (with locking nut).

Visual: Headlights have been blacked out (have a great seal no fogging at all), Debagged (will be rebadged to help the sale), 35% Window tint all around (done at Subaru of Wichita, also has a life time warranty), Hood has also been adjusted to be flush (might look off in the pictures), White Led lit foot well lights (come on with parking lights).

Audio: Rockford Fosgate 360.2 Processor, Boston Acoustics Pro Series 6.5Ē Components (front), Boston Acoustics S Type 6.5Ē Coaxial (rear), Image Dynamics IDMAX 12Ē dual 4 ohm Subwoofer, Diamond Audio D6 600.4 Amplifier (highs running 4 ohm about 75 watts), Diamond Audio D6 1500.1 Amplifier (sub running 2 ohm about 850 watts), Kenwood 7Ē LCD in a modded navigation bezel, Optima Yellow top dual post battery (under hood), BatCap 800 Secondary battery (rear), Stinger power inverter, JL Audio 2 gauge Amp kit, JL Audio pro series 2 and 4 channel signal cables (blue), Monster Audio speaker cable to all speakers, Stinger SR200 200 amp relay (separates the front and rear batteries), Custom enclosure/amp rack made by a local shop, Custom processor and sub amp controller enclosure done by myself. (Might be forgetting something)

Also included in the car no matter what will be Subaru oem all weather rubber floor mats, a Viper 2 way alarm system with remote start (1 mile range), led foot wells unless not wanted.

here is the link to the guy actual selling:
http://ksautoforum.com/forums/showth...9412#post19412

this is a friend of mine and he is a good guy..... please don't try to low ball him this car is very well maintained...
racinazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links