Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday July 21, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-15-2008, 09:25 AM   #1
petest1
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 87535
Default 2004 sti 4 sale gt35r much much more

hey guys,
time has come for me to sell my baby..... i am selling a 2004 java black sti with 23k miles..this car is amazing for the street or the track!!! car comes wit a PIONEER avic d3 head unit a 400.4 rockford amp...now to the insane stuff!

AXIS stage 6 racing motor with 4-5 k on it.
this motor was built with kilford cams,modified valves,darton sleeves,arp head studs,oringed block ported and polished heads,perrin fuel rails power enterprise 850 fi`s gt35r 44mm external wastegate,aps intercooler, duel 255 walbros and much more.....bottom line th ecar put down 450+ awhp and 22 pounds of boost though a clark turner and dave brown tune.. car is currenlty tuned to 420 awhp and 387 tq..car ( very conserative tune) car is an absolute animal....

other mods include
cusco strut bars front and rear,exedy twin disk clutch,rotora driled and slotted rotors front and rear,stainless stell brake line custon front mount intercooler guard,3 auto meter gauges egt,boost and oil pressure,carbon fiber hood (with crack in clearfrom a big rock) turbo timer,Rota wheels ,catch can for turbo,hks blowoff valve,,MODifed high flow intake ,injen 3" cat and im sure there is more stuff i forgot.....
PLEASE ANY QUESTIONS SHOOT ME A CALL 631 245-7847...im not much of a motor guy but i will answer the question as best i can....numbers available to speak with the people responsible for building this beast
im asking 30k for the car i have almost double that invested....
thanks in advance pete
petest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links