Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday December 14, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-18-2008, 02:57 PM   #1
rhocking1
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 132472
Vehicle:
2007 STi
CGM

Default A&L Autobody, Palatine, Chicago, IL

Not sure if this is the right forum. Since this is a bodyshop not a vendor, dealer or tuner it didn't seem to fit in the reviews forums. Anyway, I want to post a super positive review for A&L Autobody.

I got rear-ended and had an aftermarket CF trunk. They went out of the way to get replacement CF parts and did a great job paint matching and fixing up my rear bumper, taillights and everything. First heard of them via my Porsche Boxster. They do a lot of work on German cars, Porsche, MB, BMW and also seem to have a lot of custom import work. I can tell why. Their quality of work was awesome. I couldn't be happier.

As a follow-up they did a little bit of ding work and repainting for me (on my dime) and cut me a great deal on price for repainting my door. Thanks Tony (owner) and Anthony (son).

If you need bodywork or paint in Chicago area, A+ for A&L Autobody.

Address:
A & L Autobody (Palatine)
1979 W Dundee Rd
Palatine, IL
Phone: 847-991-5620

PS Not an employee
Just a happy customer.
rhocking1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 11:25 AM   #2
bobaru
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 173217
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2008 WRX
Obsidian Black Pearl

Agreed!!
Tony has gone out of his way to provide some great pointers and help buff out a few scratch/surface marks on several occasions.
Good place, Great work!
bobaru is offline   Reply With Quote