Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday December 12, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 08-19-2008, 03:35 AM   #1
blufke
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 31285
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2006 STI

Default tunerzimage is terrible

Hi,
I paid for two 06-07 limited replica lips from Tunerzimage here via ebay back in may. I received the first lip and it ended up being for an 04-05(didn't know it was the wrong one until I went to test fit it and realized they are completely different). I was in touch with them and asking about the second lip after not receiving anything, or hearing anything from them via email. I was told that it would be shipped out ASAP(that was on Jun 17). Since then I have had no responses via email and no one there picks up the phone. As well as their site now says:

Thank you for visiting! We are currently performing scheduled maintenance and updates on the website.

We will be back online to serve you within a couple of weeks, please e-mail or call us to order any parts. [email protected].

Thank you for your patience!

The only response of any kind I have had has been via this thread/post here(scroll to post 322):
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...433183&page=13

They respond as if they are some large business with one hand never interacting with the other, or knowing what is going on with the "Ebay" side of their business. I have made multiple PMs in response to the ONE pm i received on this site after their post from above which said:

Hows it going bud, im sorry for any inconvenience you might of experienced, but how can i help out?

I fully explained to him the situation, sent him emails explaining it, and have received no responses since then either(8/5/2008). He has logged in to this site a few times since then and I have received no responses from him.

So basically I am out the cost of two lips, have one lip I cannot use and worst case have to sell. Not sure what to do at this point(way beyond paypal enforcement). Totally sweet.
blufke is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2008, 01:31 PM   #2
blufke
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 STI

Anyone else been screwed by them? I haven't heard a peep from them in quite a while now.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:21 PM   #3
blufke
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 STI

Still nothing. HOORAY!