Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday April 23, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 10-23-2008, 02:51 PM   #1
jetblacac
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 144108
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
06 wrx tr,obp

Default Fs:ma - 2006 Obp Wrx

Hi I'm selling my 2006 OBP WRX with 53,000 miles on the odometer. It currently has full STI interior front seats, back seats, and door cards but the factory black carpet. The interior is in mint shape with no stains, rips, or anything at all. It has 05 STI tailights, 4500k HID Catz Lights, Rally armor mudflaps, 18 inch Exel radius rims with subaru center caps wrapped in General Exclaim UHP with about 85% left. Tein S-techs springs, 03 wrx side skirts, Hella supertone horns, VEI digital gauges, boost, oil pressure, oil temperature, along with a 3 pod in replaced of the factory clock, kenwood cd player with ipod hookup, VF39 turbo, turbo XS downpipe, full Turbo XS catless stealth exhaust, Turbo XS top mount intercooler, Perrin Electronic boost controller. The car is currently on a conservative tune and is pushing right around 300 to the wheels. I also have the factory exhaust, springs, full factory interior, fronts seats, back seats, and door cards. I also have a Turbo XS RFL blow off valve as well, and the factory 17 7 spoke WRX rims with tires for the winter. Pretty much Im including everything that I have for the car in the sale. It also has a Viper 5900 SST (1 mile range) car starter/alarm system for those cold mornings. I might be forgetting a couple of things but Ill add in whatever I forgot. The car runs absolutely perfect,never ever had a problem and never beat on. I WILL NOT PART OUT ANY PARTS SO PLEASE DONT BOTHER ASKING. I will have the car cleaned up before the sale, I also have the title in hand so this will be a nice and quick easy sale. This car has never been in any accidents and has a clean and clear carfax report. Im looking for $19000 obo. Please feel free to ask any questions I will try to respond as soon as possible. I will also try to get up some more pictures when I get home from work, Thanks

jetblacac is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links