Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday December 12, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 12-10-2008, 01:32 PM   #1
zombiekiller
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 167010
Chapter/Region: South East
Default Maperformance.com

Aka Modern Automotive Performance -

I've made a few purchases from them, which have always gone smoothly and my items have arrived in a timely matter. I've always recieved a great price on parts from them as well. Any time that i have had an issue with ANYTHING, the guys at maperformance have jumped on the issue immediately and provided a very customer satisfaction oriented solution.

I purchased an exhaust from them in March, which up until thanksgiving, i've loved. I'm having an issue, which should be covered by the MFG ( which i will name later if they end up deciding not to help/work with me ) on the coating. Chris has been going above and beyond to help me get this taken care of 8 months after i purchased it from him. It is refreshing to see a retailer willing to go to bat for their customer when the MFG is being difficult coupled with making it very hard for the customer to recieve what they paid for ( thier part in good, working, as promised condition for at least the warranty period.).

If Maperformance is ever on your list of retailers to purchase parts from, trust me, you will always be satisfied.

Chris, you and your team get from me. Thanks again for all of your help.
zombiekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 05:08 PM   #2
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (80)

Member#: 141043
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Thanks David, hopefully this issues gets resolved for you quickly. We appreciate the feedback!

For anyone stumbling upon this thread searching for reviews regarding our products and services please feel free to check out our other review thread as well:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1231197
maperformance is online now   Reply With Quote