Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday December 12, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-10-2009, 12:27 PM   #1
evander
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 135231
Default CI Motorsports.net

Has anyone any experience with this supplier? I bought some parts from them and was then informed 2 weeks later they were on back order, they said they would refund me but a month later and several emails later with no replies I still dont have my money.
evander is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2010, 04:41 PM   #2
mbtech
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 215510
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2001 2.5 RS
Blue

I made an order from ci motorsports as well, they told me the item was in stock and shipped a week later I find out the item was never in stock and never shipped. I have called and emailed sevral times with no responce. They dont answer the phone EVER and half the time goes directly to voicemail. Buyers beware starting to look like a scammer.
I still have not got my money back. It appears they list thousands of items like they have them but only order them after they have been paid. Most likely a guy in an appartment fronting to be a full warehouse. They are selling 16000 cosworth engines. Im pretty sure they are broke and dont stock anything. It looks liek they have not paid the phone bill either.
mbtech is offline   Reply With Quote