Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday April 21, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-08-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
Legdude
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 207875
Thumbs up FS, NY, 2007 Subaru Legacy, Spec B. Under Bumper to Bumper Warranty, Fully loaded.

The car is located in Pine Bush NY 12566. If interested or you have any questions, please Email me at [email protected] Don't bother with pm's, I've got my car for sale on a number of web sights and don't have the time to check every sight for messages. Just email if interested, it makes my life a whole lot easier.

I've got up for sale my 2007 Subaru Legacy Spec B. If you know, or don't know, the Spec B is the top end model of the Legacy range. It combines the every luxury and sport option that Subaru offers in one complete package. If your familiar with the Subaru Impreza WRX/STI, Think of the Legacy Spec B as the “ Legacy STI “, an STI for grown ups. In fact, I traded my worked over 05 STI for this car for the " grown up " factor. This is a great car, and I really hate to sell it, but it's gotta go. Only reasons I'm selling the car is because I need a truck for work and I'm relocating to the west coast to finish school. Okay on to business, the car is fully loaded, and in excellent condition with NO issues. The only thing I put on the car are the Rally Armor Mud Flaps for bad weather. Here's a list of all options and features on this car.

Factory Features – Subaru's Legendary All Wheel Drive System, Air Conditioning, Dual Front Air Bags, Power Steering, Dual Zone Climate Control With Digital Read Out, Front and Rear Cup Holders, Front and Side Air Bags, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, ABS (4-Wheel ), Tilt Wheel, Leather and Swade Interior, Cruise Control, AM/FM Stereo, Premium Sound, In Dash 6 CD Changer, Built in XM Satellite Radio, MP3 Compatible, Dual Power Driver and Passenger Front Seats, Satellite Navigation ( Comes with East and West Sat Nav DVD's ), Dynamic Control ( Subaru's SI Drive that allows you to switch from 3 different modes of the car; Economy, Sport, and the most Performance oriented Sport Sharp. ), In Dash Digital Read Out System ( Features information such as, Out side temp, 3 separate trip mileage counters, Torque curve display on which SI Drive mode you have the car in, Car's Mileage, Real Time Fuel Mileage, Average Fuel Mileage, Throttle percentage, and Advisories to car maintenance, as well as much much more. ) Traction Control, Premium 18 Inch Factory Wheels ( only available on the Spec B ), Bridgestone Potenza Tires, Full Power moon roof, Dual Front Heated Seats, Bilstein Sport Suspension ( Only available on the Spec B and includes Bilstein shocks with upper and lower aluminum control arms. Same set up as the STI Suspension. ) 6 Speed Manual Transmission ( Same Transmission In The STI. ), Turbo 2.5 DOHC 16 Valve VVT Boxer Flat 4 Cylinder ( 243 Horse Power / 241 Pound Feet Of Torque ) MPG - 19 City/ 26 Highway.

I bought this car about a year ago, and has been my daily driver with the clock currently reading 28K miles. The car is very comfortable, quiet, fun, and performs very well from the factory. This is by far the nicest car I have ever owned in my life. The car is completely stock, no modifications what so ever. The car performs great, with it's STI drive train and Bilstein sport suspension, it is truly a blast to drive. If you desire more, there is a ton of room for after market modifications, if thats your thing of course. The cars mileage is nearly all highway, the only “ non highway “ driving I do is the 8 miles on Route 302 to get to the highway. On that note, the car is currently averaging 28 MPG on average, mostly in part to the 6 speed manual and SI drive, honestly its an awesome feature to have. This car is loaded to the 9, as you can tell from the options I have listed above the car is equipped or even more equipped then any Audi, Merc, or BMW for a fraction of the price. Bang for the buck, the Spec. B is definitely one of the best values, and the car can take on the best of the best. As far as maintenance is concerned I have changed the oil every 3K miles and kept up on all services. I have all receipts and records from the dealer on this vehicle as well. The interior of the car is in perfect shape, I have no pets or kids so there are no pet stains, candy bars jammed into the air vents, or any other foibles. This car would be great for anyone, such as someone who needs the room for their family, or someone who's looking for a quit and comfortable daily driver, or even a younger guy or gal looking to get an “ adult car “ but doesn't want to sacrifice performance or sportiness. I'm asking 24.500 OBO, this is well bellow KBB's Private Party Value, and much lower then their Suggested Retail Value. I have listed links to both KBB's Private Party Value and Suggested Retail Value bellow, as well as a link to a video by Motor Week TV's test of the 2007 Subaru Legacy Spec B. I advise you to watch the video to truly get an idea of how great this car is. Thats about all I can really think of at this moment, I don't want to draw this ad out any longer then it needs to be. You know whats up for sale, you know what its worth, you know I'm asking less then any advertised price, you know its a good looking car, so why buy a new one for 38 grand thats going to be worth 27 as soon as you drive it off the lot. Again, if interested, or you have any questions, or you need any more pictures, or even if you would like to come see the car. Please, Email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking – Mike

Private Party - http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pric...nHistory=84256|30354|12566|0|0|1774754|true|1774760|true|1774780 |true|1774746|false|1774746|true&Condition=Excelle nt&QuizConditions=

Suggested Retail Value - http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/PricingReport/2007_Subaru_Legacy_84256_Retail_Excellent.aspx?Sel ectionHistory=84256|30354|12566|0|0|1774754|true|1 774760|true|1774780|true|1774746|false|1774746|tru e&Mileage=28000&PriceTypePath=Private%20Party

Motor Week Tv Road test - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CMzgRptdSg

Legdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 08:05 PM   #2
Legdude
Scooby Newbie

Bump!!!!!
Old 04-09-2009, 01:33 PM   #3
Legdude
Scooby Newbie

Bumpin it
Old 04-09-2009, 09:18 PM   #4
ByO1
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 191720
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2011 F150
Grey

Suggested retail value is what a DEALER is looking to get for a car. You yourself are selling the car so the PRIVATE PARTY value of the car is what people are going to be looking for. Don't mean to be rude, just helpin you out when you question why people are looking to get that car for a lower price.

Beautiful car tho lol
ByO1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #5
Evil Imports
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (103)

Member#: 14732
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
+ 13 B8

24,500 is well below 24,615 (kkb)

If you are willing to talk on the price i would be interested, but just saw the same car with 40k miles on craigslist NY for 18k obo, by the time i called it was sold, not sure for what price it sold for, send me a PM if you wanna talk
Evil Imports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #6
Legdude
Scooby Newbie

The price is what it is, if interested make an offer.