Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday October 20, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-01-2009, 11:54 AM   #1
Firewarrior333
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 73458
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
1998 beater forester
05 wrx goodness

Default Broken Motorsports

The story:

For about 3 years ive needed new suspension. I bought a set of Konis Yellows, took stock struts from Chandy, purchased Group N tophats and RCE Yellow springs and stared at them in my garage for about 2 years... . Finally with the warmer weather coming around and some cash i decided to put these bad boys together! Needless to say it was a PITA! I got blisters from cutting the struts and for some reason it didnt fit together! couldnt figure it out for the life of me (or my friend "mechanic" helping me) at one point he told me nothing will fit..... I called Broken Motorsports and Billy and Vince were nice enough to tell me i was missing a few pieces to put on the strut (spring seat, rubber surround and dust covers...) after much frustration with seating and the spring compressor , i sucked it up and decided to have professionals do it.

Went to Broken Motorsports essentially broken in spirit thinkin that my purchases were epic fails.

They smiled and in 10 minutes had fixed all my mess ups and supplied the parts from their extensive inventory to put it all together! They know their **** inside and out and back inside again...

These guys are dedicated! even though i had gotten there late and the shop was closing they threw my car on the lift swapped the suspension and entertained me while doin it . They also will spend day and night until they find all the gremlins in your car and promptly murder them. gaurenteed!

Love these guys, very professional and know just as much about subarus as God.

Highly recommend them and def 10 thumbs up!
Firewarrior333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #2
Turn in Concepts
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (159)

Member#: 93646
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
Many Track Records
Let us help you go fast!

B&V are friggin' awesome dudes! Seriously.

-Clint

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-01-2009, 01:10 PM   #3
IMPORTIMAGE
NASIOC Storefront Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (617)

Member#: 79304
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618
www.ImportImageRacing.com

Thats true! i've known billy for about 8 years, hes a good guy, Vince is new to me but hes really nice as well. they work hard and im glad to help them out when i can. get your swaps done with them...they are Import Image Approved installers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Open Daily

#1-941-257-9618 AIM= importimagerace

Best Deals on
!!! Let us Beat your Lowest Price Quote!!!!!

<>
IMPORTIMAGE is online now   Reply With Quote