Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday September 25, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Non-Subaru Stuff

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 10-14-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
kram
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 203184
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2005 Legacy GT
Brilliant Silver Metallic

Default (NJ) Help me buy a DSLR! IRO MarkV Fixed Gear for sale

Hi folks,

I have the chance to pick up a DSLR from a co-worker, but need to scrounge together some cash to do so. So I’m looking to part with my IRO build. Really prefer to sell it whole at the moment, don’t want to part it out yet.

Most of the parts are brand new & never used. The bike has never been ridden, but it's soooo close to being done.

I purchased this as a frame only some time ago & have been building it VERY slowly...lol. I have everything needed to finish it up, plus some extra goodies I'll gladly throw in.

Here are the specs as it sits right now:
• 53cm IRO MarkV – Brand New
• Mavic CXP22 Wheelset & I think they're Hutchinson tires – Wheelset & Tires have never seen the road
• Shimano freewheel on one side & DuraAce track cog on the other. Don't recall tooth count off the top of my head, but could get that for anyone interested. Both brand new, never used.
• Cane Creek S2 Headset
• Cane Creek Brake levers & old RX100 Dual-Pivot brakes.
• VeloOrange stem – Brand New w/ old Cinelli bars - (got lots of other bars if you want something different)
• Fizik Arione - white & silver...this is used a little bit, but still looks/feels like new.
• No name Seatpost - nice polished look tho.
• Old Cannondale bottle cage.
• Old RX100 CrankSet that I stripped & started to polish till I picked up the crankset described below.
• Chainring - One of those universal ones w/ 2 bolt patterns – Brand New
• Token Square-Taper BB - Brand New
• Pedals shown are old Shimano SPD road pedals & I think have cleats for them. Also have some old school Looks or platforms if you want to swap them out.

Part's I'll throw in to give you some options & finish the build:
• DuraAce FC-7400 vintage crankset - highly polished. This is a thing of beauty! I was going to replace the RX100 with it...just never got around to it.
• Bull-horns & TT levers if you want them. Can get more info for anyone interested...
• SRAM PC-1 chain - Brand new
• Bar Tape - I've got blue or white w/ black stitching.

Here’s the only pics I have handy (sorry for the lousy quality…taken in the basement w/ an iPhone). Can gladly take more & get any info you would like.

New from IRO these are running at $549 with not as good a build IMO. So I’m gonna start at $450 for everything.

Would rather do a local sale so I don’t have to take it apart, but could ship at the buyer’s expense. I’m located in Haddon Township, NJ. Maybe an hour from Delaware & like 15 minutes over the Ben Franklin & Walt Whitman. I may be willing to meet within a reasonable distance if I get my rack put on tomorrow night.

For your assurance I have 100% positive feedback buying & selling on ebay, username kramonut - also have positive feedback on LegacyGT.com username: kram

Please email me at: [email protected]

Thanks!!
Mark
kram is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2009, 05:21 PM   #2
kram
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2005 Legacy GT

Finally had a nice day to take a few pics...

As mentioned, included in the sale are extra DuraAce cranks, Profile Design TT bars & levers, SRAM PC1 chain, bar tape...

One correction to the above Ad...the levers are actually Tektro w/ Cane Creek hoods.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3043.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3044.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3046.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3050.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3050.jpg

Last edited by kram; 10-22-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:20 PM   #3
kram
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2005 Legacy GT

Any riders on NASIOC?