Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Car Part Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 09-09-2010, 08:05 PM   #1
thusimos
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 83429
Vehicle:
04 WRX Wagon
WRB

Default Blox Manual Boost Controller

I picked up a Blox mbc off an Amazon vendor for $86 shipped. I haven't seen a Hallman in person, but the Blox appears to be the exact same part in a different box with a different logo.

It came with instructions, 3 feet of what appears to be silicon hose, and a bag of small part.

The bag contains some zip ties, a mounting bracket, 2 springs, 2 vacuum port caps, a T fitting, and a different size plastic threaded barb.

The controller is stamped with the Blox logo on the side and adjustment directions on top. Adjustment is smooth and the top cap can't be accidentally removed.

The controller ball is ceramic. The barb for the wastegae as a small bleed hole. O-rings seal the hose barbs to the main body.

I have not installed it yet, but it does operate like I think it should when blown through.
thusimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2010, 05:43 AM   #2
resty_kun
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 129805
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza WRX Wag
WRB

I just got one recently in blue before a tune, construction is awesome, a total clone of a hallman but i think the hallman costs more, the hose it comes with sucks other than that it is a solid item from blox!
resty_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 03:19 PM   #3
ST0ICH
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 120306
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2005 年ワ
WRB

+1 for blox, I just bought the Black version, and it looked exactly like my old hallman MBC.
ST0ICH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:46 PM   #4
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (617)

Member#: 79304
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618
www.ImportImageRacing.com

interesting considering you can get the hallman for the same $. lets see how it turns out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Open Daily
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#1-941-257-9618 AIM= importimagerace

Best Deals on
!!! Let us Beat your Lowest Price Quote!!!!!

<>
IMPORTIMAGE is offline   Reply With Quote