|11-02-2010, 09:08 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2007
2000 Impreza RS
Cleaning out garage sale
Ok so I have a ton of stuff I really have no use for anymore after doing bodywork and tossing my N/A stuff for wrx and STI parts since I have a swapped GC and an STI.
NOT SHIPPING THE BIG PARTS BUT WILL MEET PART WAY! The smaller stuff wont be an issue, but if I think it's going to be a butt to ship, I wont do it (ex: fenders, bumper beam, wrx exhausts, etc...)
All parts are OBO!!! Not eating paypal fees though or shipping prices though...
Now onto the list of parts, and pictures after:
- Set of aspin white fenders, rollded, great condition, I'd say they'll need a repaint - $180 for he set.
- Mesh fog covers, all the clips intact, great shape - $50
- Set of side skirts - $100
- 5speed MAF ECU, great working order, bought as a spare a while ago - $50
-Set of SOHC RS heads, not complete (missing cams and one head is missing a set of rockers) - $80
- AC, alt, power steering belt guard - $5
- Aspin white rear bumper (no beam) USDM - $120
- Front control arm assembly with axles, hubs, knuckles etc...(no i wont separate for now) - $130
- RS drive shaft - $30
- Couple of WRX exhausts, one is welded in to one piece, the other is a little rusty... - $50 each
- Megan racing muffler (came off a nissan, but if you want an easy way to get some noise i guess...) - $15
- Twin turbo cross member with WRX swaybars and RS steering rack (FITS GCs! And will work with any turbo motor)- $200
-2 sets of projectors:
--first off are a set of projectors out of a set of leggy headlights, perfect shape - $60
--second set are an unknown projectors, but come with full HID kit and bulbs... only flaws I saw was a crack in the plastic housing on one of them which could be fixed with some epoxy, and same with a clip that holds the igniter pack on the back (sold as is since I don't know much about them) - $100
-Set of depo clear lens/black bumper directionals (no bulbs)- $20
- WRX Intercooler (02-03) and I do have y-pipes for it - $40
- wrx and RS clutch assembly and flywheels (i think the clutches are toast though) - $30each
-WRX 06 clutch cylinder- $30
Should have more to come later, and if you want specific pics of parts let me know and I'll try and get them up ASAP (just busy as hell so be patient with me )...
Here's the album: http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m7/FireWarrior2005/Parts%20For%20Sale/
Thanks for looking!!
- No name strut brace - SOLD
- Silver passenger fender, needs some tlc - SOLD
- WRX air box - SOLD
- Not pictured is a WRX shifter linkage out of an 06 wrx - SOLD
- Set of side skirts - SOLD
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by subyfr3ak; 11-25-2010 at 11:57 PM.
|11-27-2010, 04:32 PM||#8|
Member Sales Rating: (0)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Hey some old lady just hit me in a parking garage... i was stopped on a ramp as i saw her coming, she turned way too tight... i laid on the horn and she continued coming. I looked at the security report and of course she claims that i hit her... unfortunately I was not fast enough to get a pic and she backed out and into a parking space.
So I am interested in the front drivers side fender... I still have some questions about the condition of it... is it rolled to the point that the front liners wont attach? and of course any corrosion?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|SOCAL: Cleaning Out Garage Sale! CHEAPPP!!||wal.lin||Private 'For Sale' Classifieds||14||03-11-2006 03:29 PM|
|Cleaning out garage sale! RS Wheels & more!||Opie||Private 'For Sale' Classifieds||7||09-18-2005 03:50 PM|
|Cleaning Out Garage Sale||redsube'||Private 'For Sale' Classifieds||31||06-19-2005 09:40 AM|
|NY/NJ: AZP Installs Clean Out Garage Sale/Free||AZP Installs||Accessories & Misc||20||10-17-2004 10:08 PM|
|Cleaning out Garage Sale||RallyX13||Alaskan Impreza Club Forum -- AKIC||12||07-04-2004 03:58 PM|