|11-12-2010, 12:03 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Olathe, KSVehicle:
2008 Scion xB
2008 Scion xB 5spd white 31k mi....
$13000 OBO or looking for trade into my 3rd Subaru. I am looking for straight trade or trade plus cash on your end. Great family car, it has been a great car for me, I just want to get back into another Suabru really bad
2008 Scion xB - Super White, 5 speed manual, just under 35k miles and will go up as it's my daily driver, clean and clear title and I do have the title in hand. If you want the carfax from when I bought it I can show you that. It still has the factory warranty until 36k miles.
- 2.4 liters in-line 4 front engine, 2AZ-FE (TC engine)
-Power: 158 HP @ 6,000 rpm; 162 ft lb tq
- Four-wheel ABS
- Four disc brakes including two ventilated discs
- Electronic traction control via ABS (can turn off if wanted) & engine management
- Stability control
- Strut front suspension independent with stabilizer bar and coil springs, torsion beam rear suspension rigid with stabilizer bar and coil springs.
- Pioneer audio system with AM/FM and CD player CD player reads MP3, w/ 6 speakers.
The above is taken from and also for more specs about the car see this link:
Car is stock with a few options, (how I bought it):
- 16x6.5" Scion wheels.
- Overhead compartment, it has a few drop downs to hold stuff, perfect for sunglasses , etc.
- Front 2 windows have aftermarket tint on them, the rest was stock from the factory.
- Only came with 1 key fob when I bought the car used.
- Easily fits 4 adults, maybe 5 total in the car, plenty of room in seating areas, plus storage in the hatch area.
- Interior I'd give a 9/10.
- A few scratches on the front bumper lip on bottom, barely notice unless looking for them.
- 1 minor scratch, it's near driver door handle, could be touched up if it bothers you, hard to notice unless looking for it.
- If I recall it has 1 tiny ding on top of driver side front 1/4 panel, barely see it.
- Exterior 9/10, may have a few minor deals as listed above but other than that it's like new.
**Currently rainy out today so can't get the car detailed to get new pics, will hopefully do that when it clears up outside .....
Note: Had a CEL for P0352 which was a Service Bulletin fix (for 2008 xB's), have receipts for that work.
Post, Email or PM me for more info. Check my buyer/seller feedback if any questions in that. Thanks for looking
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by stentorian; 03-24-2011 at 09:43 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|06 scion xb 5spd for sale||pjhe||MAIC Private Classifieds||28||11-26-2008 07:40 AM|
|fs MI 06 scion xb $13,900 obo||saintd||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||5||09-21-2008 01:31 PM|
|06 scion xb polar white w/pic, the nicest you'll find||pjhe||MAIC Private Classifieds||5||07-08-2008 12:08 PM|
|2008 GReddy Scion xB @ 2007 SEMA||NYCshopper||Non-Subaru News & Rumors||1||10-30-2007 02:43 PM|
|First Drive: 2008 Scion xB (edmunds.com)||NYCshopper||Non-Subaru News & Rumors||46||06-04-2007 11:11 AM|