Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
|07-23-2011, 11:13 PM||#1|
Member Sales Rating: (4)
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Clarksburg, MDVehicle:
2012 Impreza WRX STi
2008 BMW 335i Sedan Mods
Hello All, I just sold my 2008 BMW 335i sedan. Here's what I have left to sell. I'm just throwing it out here just in case somebody has one or knows somebody who does. Thanks in advance.
1. Style 230 Wheels Tires, $1400
- BMW Style 230 Wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE 050A Runflats
- Sale includes wheels, tires, center caps, and TPMS (used on an 08 e90 335i); All mounted and balanced.
- Wheels: Excellent condition; No curbage or bends; Could only find one nick on one of the rear wheels (see pic); 19x8 Front Wheels, ET 37; 19x9 Rear Wheels, ET 39
- Tires: No plugs or patches; 225/35/19 Front Tires; 255/30/19 Rear Tires; Both front tires have more than 6/32nds of tread remaining; Both rear tires have more than 3/32nds of tread remaining; Both rear tires have extra wear on the insides probably due to me running 10mm spacers in the rear (see pic); Ran this setup for 3 summers (removed for winters).
2. Procede V4 Rev 2, $500 OBO
- V4 Rev 2 Canbus; has 6/10/09 auto tune maps for 6mt; Not updated to V5;
3. Borla Catback Exhaust, $600 OBO
- For E90; includes all clamps; has dent on bottom inside facing part of muffler (see pic); 3 sections (muffler, muffler to crosspipe, crosspipe).
4. Borla Mid Pipes, $200 OBO
- Might be universal for E90/E92; one pair; section from after crosspipe but before downpipe; replaces cats.
- Buy both the catback and mid pipes and you won't have to hack the stock exhaust on your e90.
- Will sell both catback and mid pipes for $700 OBO
11. Style 162 Wheel with All Season Tire, $150 OBO
- Wheel size is 18x8; Mounted tire is a 225/40R-18 Kumho Ecsta AST XL All Season Tire; Wheel in good condition; Used as a spare tire; No TPMS; Never used.
12. Set of Staggered Continental ExtremeContact DWS XL All Season Tires, $400 OBO
- Tire sizes are 225/40R-18 fronts and 255/35/18 rears; Used for 2 winters; approximately 8k miles on them.
- Well over 6/32nds left on the front tires.
- Exactly 6/32nds left on rear tires.
Link to all pics:
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS: WA: 2008 BMW 335i Black Sedan Auto||aakrusen||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||1||03-06-2010 01:00 PM|
|FS: 2008 BMW 335i Alpine White (for sale or lease take over)||JHo_STi||VIC Private Classifieds||5||06-10-2009 06:35 PM|
|Comparison Test: 2002 BMW M3 vs. 2008 BMW 135i vs. 2008 BMW 335i||AVANTI R5||Non-Subaru News & Rumors||26||04-30-2008 12:50 AM|
|Follow-Up Test: 2007 BMW 335i Sedan (edmunds.com)||NYCshopper||Non-Subaru News & Rumors||8||03-05-2007 09:00 AM|
|Car & Driver - 2007 BMW 335i sedan "Short Road Test" (0 - 60mph in 4.8s)||NYCshopper||Non-Subaru News & Rumors||1||09-25-2006 11:20 PM|