|08-13-2011, 08:00 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Select Monitor Data
This is about some Select Monitor Data that I've collected from my Subaru with 1992 Legacy Turbo 2.0 engine.
I've made an overview of all the menu's available, what values I should be getting and in red my actual measured values.
All these values are coming from the Legacy I FSM
In chapter 2.7C also this overview of the 4 switch input menu's:
My active switches (Led On) with warm engine idling, transmission in neutral:
10. OR (sometimes on, sometimes off)
Some questions and remarks on these values:
- Regarding F09, my LoadData is 11, under the specified 30-50. What is this Load Data and why is in this low?
- Regarding F10, with my throttle sensor on 4,70V (fully closed) I got a idle rpm of 1200rpm. With the adjustable stopper I set the throttle to 4,74V and 900rpm.
- Regarding F11, why is my injector pulse width lower than specified?
- Regarding F19, Alpha says 0,0%, according to my Select Monitor manual, a ALPHA value of 0,0% should indicate a broken 02 sensor, but I'm getting a reading from this sensor?
- Regarding FA02; my IC pump is pumping, can hear and see it, but no LED is indicating it's low or high function.
- Regarding FA03; a number of times LED 10 was on, indicating a rich mixture, my A/F ratio never got any higher than 0,60V, see also F15 02 Max.
I could use some Select Monitor Guru input here, or some verification of someone with some data of a Legacy I Turbo or MY95/96 WRX.
Btw: engine runs and is a 1200km old broken in fresh engine, no error codes.
Main current problems, turbo pressure coming in late, no boost over 0,45bar, and A/F voltage not higher than 0,75V.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|08-18-2011, 04:20 PM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Seattle, WAVehicle:
2011 WRX Limited
Wrong sub-forum dude. http://bbs.legacycentral.org/ contains a wealth of info for these old Legacies.
Using an evoscan SSM-I USB data cable in conjunction with EvoScan ($$) or RevScan (free), you can access all of these parameters. RevScan can also change a few parameters, reset the ECU and clear CELs (so you don't have to use the jumper+drive method).
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|JDM EJ20G ECU LCD Monitor - Connects to Select Monitor Port - Rare!||n2x4||1993 - 2001 Impreza Specific Parts||11||01-09-2014 06:35 AM|
|OT Excel Gurus - Selecting different data groups on Graphs||FD777||Off-Topic||1||05-30-2006 03:15 PM|
|select monitor .......||CC S||Private 'Wanted' Classifieds||0||01-11-2004 06:29 AM|
|MBC/bleed combo Select Monitor results||john banks||Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo)||0||12-29-2001 10:36 AM|
|Subaru (New) Select Monitor||scoobybrande||Service & Maintenance||1||11-29-2001 06:25 PM|