Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday July 22, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Complete Car Part-Out

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 08:25 PM   #1
GoodKnight
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (13)

Member#: 41004
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
05 STi - weekend
02 WRX - daily

Default SOLD NJ: 03 Black WRX Shell

*******SOLD***********

I have a black 03 bugeye shell for sale. Not parting out for now.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS!!

$1,200 pick up only in NW NJ.

Rebuilt title in hand. Not sure the reason for the title status, but there looks to be poorly done bodywork on the rear passenger side, also saw what looks like JB weld (???) on the rear pass control arm.

Not sure on total mileage, maybe 130-140kish? Cluster is from a regular imprezza, ran a JDM cluster while the car ran.

This car was a project that I had dailyed for a bit, then the motor misfired, showed low-ish compression in cylinder 4. Pulled the motor, then just lost interest.

First the bad:
Obviously missing a lot of things!

No:
- Front seats, radio, clock pod, anything engine related, headlights, foglights.
- Plastidip residue on roof. Came on the car, just never got around to getting it all off.

The good:
- Suspension is Ground Control coilovers with less than 3k miles on them. Includes the top mount camber/caster plates. This is a $2K setup brand new.
- The wheels are steelies, but the tires are Dunlop Winter Maxx XL with less than 300 miles on them.
- The transmission, axles, diff are all still on the car. It has approximately 100k miles total but functioned great when the car was still running.
- The brakes are 4/2 pots.
- STi carpet (hole by driver), rear STi seats, and STi doorcards.

Buyer would need to pick up the car from my house (NW NJ). I'm motivated to sell, need the space! That said, low ballers will be ignored

Ultimately I'm looking to get another ae86 hatch, so if by some chance you have a shell or parts, I'm willing to trade. Only other trades I'd consider are:
- 05-07 BBS STi wheels (must be in good condition)
- WRB 02-05 trunk in good condition

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by GoodKnight; 07-10-2017 at 08:21 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2017, 12:41 AM   #2
srg1211
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 461364

If you end up going the part out route I'd be very interested in the passenger front fender. If not, good luck with the sale!
Closed Thread