|12-30-2011, 02:16 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2011
BBS RXII's reps, ASA em97's in SFla
Used 17" 5x100 ASA Em97 rims in great condition with pretty much brand new tires, 90% tread. These rims are not BBS, only licensed by them which means they use the same process as BBS. They are replicas of the BBS RXII's asking $400. Absolutely no curb rash, chips, or anything, they are tiffany blue. Just got my hands on a set of brand new te37's! No need for these, i can send more pics if needed or anything, so lmk!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by VinnWrx; 12-31-2011 at 11:48 AM.
|02-03-2012, 11:16 AM||#9|
Join Date: Mar 2002
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Greater Miami AreaVehicle:
World Rally Wooooo
I saw these wheels last night 1st hand. I drove from south beach to West Palm to see these in my navigator.
I wasn't that mad until I reread this listing. As he was a nice guy and/or a big idiot.
THIS LISTING IS FULL OF **** HERE IS THE TRUTH
1. The rims are filthy so its hard so see any cosmetic damage on the paint. So the fact you see his car being washed. Don't this these wheels will be!
3. There is def cosmetic damage on the wheels
4. 1 rims def has a nice curb mark
5. This set has 3 different tires on them
6. All the tires are at the wear marker
7. 1 tire is completely trashed due to a bad alignment and corded
8. I wasted time & money for this bull****
9. He has an iphone 4.... so how hard after i asked for photos 100 times and he didn't have a camera.. i must be some kind of retard!
10. He's a nice guy cool chill. He must think im an idiot after reading this post seeing "pretty much brand new tires, 90% tread"
REALLY I THINK HE SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO SELL ANYTHING ON THE FORUMS. HE MUST BE BLIND DEF AND DUMB
CHEERS HAPPY FRIDAY MOFOS
OH YEAH>>> THEY DONT CLEAR BREMBOS <<<
Last edited by Chandy69; 02-03-2012 at 11:21 AM.
|02-26-2012, 10:27 PM||#10|
Member Sales Rating: (2)
Join Date: Oct 2010
Chapter/Region: South East
04 wrx wagon
Well this is interesting. Same guy is now selling his car along with these wheels claiming they're bbs rx2's. I thought he got a set of te37's? Oh well I guess they were really varstoens. People like this piss me off. http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/2872025795.html
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS : 19" 5x114.3 BBS LM Reps Hyper Black Polished Lip Red BBS Center Caps NYC||terfer||Wheels/Tires||4||08-31-2011 08:09 PM|
|WTB : BBS LM reps 18x9.5 or bigger in 5x100||snowrxboard||Private 'Wanted' Classifieds||0||04-12-2011 01:19 AM|
|FS : FS BBS RXII's fully refinished||TheRoadWarrior||NESIC Private Classifieds||0||07-08-2010 02:27 PM|
|WTT in SFla - My07 tails for yout 04-05||gaveup||South East Region Forum||0||02-05-2007 02:02 AM|