|03-28-2012, 10:21 PM||#1|
Member Sales Rating: (7)
Join Date: Mar 2007
Hey guys, im looking to sell or trade my 2009 forester XT (auto with 4 speed tiptronic sport mode) in OBP, It has black cloth interior. the car is in good condition, inside and out. Pretty anal about maintenance and keeping up with oil chages and fluids. It curently has 51,500, mostly highway, and will be going up due to it being my daily driver. Overall it in really good shape. Excellent in all weather conditions.
Trades: im only looking to trade for a 04-06 STI, fairly stockish not to many mods, and less or no more than 100k miles and really dont have a color prefrence.
-car is mechanically solid, no issues, shifts very smoothly
-new tires all around
- paint is excellent, ZERO rust on the car,just normal nicks and suffs from normal driving
-Front windshield has a good size crack in it but will be fixed when sold, so not really a big issue
- rear bumber plastic trim has minor scratches and grooves in it (looks like somone backed into it and left) but not really noticeable (see pics)
- will most likely need new brakes in the next couple months but definetly not a big issue to worry about now. They still grab pretty good
- other than that cant really say anything else bad about the car, its pretty solid all the way around.
I'm located near and around Worcester, MA
PM me or you can text me day or night with any question or more pics
Heres a link of the XT with some pictures.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by toyo764; 03-29-2012 at 03:02 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Ohhhh Snap!! My 09 Forester XT...||lil Mrs Crap||Member's Car Gallery||38||11-29-2010 02:13 PM|
|Need help? 09 Forester XT||sputsxt||Forester Forum||3||06-09-2009 01:44 PM|
|Just put down on a 09 Forester XT Limited - Right or Wrong Decision?||drth_sti||General Community||33||04-15-2009 01:31 PM|
|Best Place in Chicago area for remote start/turbo timer 09 Forester XT||Dupree||Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC||8||03-13-2009 11:24 PM|
|09 Forester XT burning smell...||miller91||Factory 2.5L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.5L Turbo)||8||02-09-2009 04:00 PM|