Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday April 25, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Warranty Issues & SOA Problems

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2012, 02:57 AM   #76
JJInfra
*** Banned ***
 
Member#: 320802
Join Date: May 2012
Default

Wonderful post , thanks for share..
Regards
JJInfrastructure
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
JJInfra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:55 AM   #77
'08WRXRider
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 276361
Join Date: Mar 2011
Default

Name: '08WRXRider

Make: 2008 Impreza WRX

Mileage: 40,000ish miles

Time Out Of Use: none yet

Problem And Likely Cause: ABS & VDC Malfunction Indicator Lights on on dash; ABS & VDC not functioning

Modifications: None that should've caused these issues. All have been installed for a while now. AEM CAI, COBB AccessPort w/OTS Stage 1 tune, GrimmSpeed Master Cylinder Brace.

Submitted For Warranty Work (Yes/No): Not yet, but have appointment next week

Reason Given For Denial: May not be covered by Subaru Extended Warranty (Premium/Gold/Classic/?)

Your Story: This issue started yesterday just after setting off on a longish trip out of the mountains I live in. It has never occurred before, but happens every time I drive now.

Upon starting the car, all is normal. No MILs. After setting off & getting up to over 20 or so MPH, then stopping, the ABS & VDC MILs illuminate. They stay on until I turn the car off. At which time the cycle repeats.

I haven't hit anything on the road. There is no obvious damage or disconnected wires/plugs. Car worked as it should up to the night before last. Then, suddenly this problem.

Brought to dealer while out of mountains. Assistant Service Manager said I could bring it in for diagnosis (at a cost of $140.00+) & hopefully they will find the issue. Doesn't know if my Subaru Extended Warranty covers this. I have the premium one, but don't remember what it's called at this time.

BTW, pads are pretty worn & I just started hearing wear indicators very recently. Could this be a cause?

To top it off, warranty ends very soon.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
'08WRXRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:06 AM   #78
Knotsure
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 41730
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Jersey
Vehicle:
1415 Legacy/Forester
D.Grey/White

Default

When you say 'no wires are disconnected' you wouldn't have recently connected any, would you have? Can't remember where on here I read this but someone thought wires became disconnected, connected them, had all kinds of dash lights start doing goofy things. Some kind of test mode?
Knotsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:47 PM   #79
xbd270
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 388910
Join Date: Apr 2014
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Queens NY
Vehicle:
2013 subaru wrx
WR BLUE

Default 2013 Wrx Burned Rotor Advise Please!!!

Guys, I need to know your opinion regarding my case.

I owned a 2013 Subaru WRX sedan which I bought dec 2012 with GOLD WARRANTY. currently it has 17,000miles. I don't drive it now everyday because i got a job in manhattan a month ago and use the subway.

Last sunday night, I heard a grinding sound on front right; called dealer and had my appointment today; They found out that my rotors are damaged; they called me and upon assessment of the factory field representative its "FOUND HOT SPOTS ON ROTORS FROM AGRESSIVE DRIVING"; Initially, they want me to pay $400 dollars for the rotors, I was so upset and told them I have Gold warranty and I don't even drag race and doing much aggressive driving! Of course, the reason I bought a WRX for sport driving, i don't even abuse it! The manager always tell me "that's the factory rep assessment". Last checkup of my car was for 15,000 miles; my last out of state trip was in vermont.

So they rapaired it free. Im just so disappointed because the reason I bought a subaru is the reliability. The annoying part was they are blaming me for the damage due to "Aggressvie driving". I'm just concerned just in case I'm gonna have another problem with my car, and they will see my record.

I feel that that this incident needs further investigation for the benefit of the customers. Your opinion is highly appreciated. thank you.
xbd270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:48 AM   #80
blackfang
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 131347
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Richmond Va
Vehicle:
2007 Legacy 2.5i SE
98 Z/28, VN 900 custom

Default

First the Gold extended warranty doesn't cover brakes so that is moot. Also it only begins once the factory basic warranty expires.

I can't count how many cars I have seen regardless of brand where something did not last as long as the owners "expected", especially something that is a "wear item". It happens. Now I can't comment on why they tried to blame abuse because there are always 3 sides to a story and I won't bother sifting through it on the internet.
blackfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 10:27 AM   #81
Mdsiman
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 360019
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Nnj
Vehicle:
2013 Wrx

Default

Lol bought a subaru for its reliability.
Mdsiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 01:30 PM   #82
Notch 8
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 355254
Join Date: May 2013
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdsiman View Post
Lol bought a subaru for its reliability.
More like LOL at you, buying one knowing they're not
Notch 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:34 PM   #83
Mdsiman
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 360019
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Nnj
Vehicle:
2013 Wrx

Default

Yea I know I ****ed up and had an impulse buy because I needed a car asap. Live and learn. But hey I have a warranty so I don't really care. Once warranty is over the car is gone haha. Most likely way before that tho.
Mdsiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 08:24 PM   #84
websdatacenter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 420274
Join Date: May 2015
Default

I have had my wrx in the shop 20 + for a brake noise and they will not fix it. Its loud and they can hear it they just do not know how to fix it. lol great Subaru techs
websdatacenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 12:27 AM   #85
mcarb002
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 324784
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Kent, WA for now...
Vehicle:
2015 STI LE
Blue n Gold

Default

so I moved to Washington state about 2 weeks ago from Florida. Yes I drove all the way, 3300miles. Currently my car is sitting at about 33k.

I started feeling as I was arriving in Washington state that my freaking steering wheel would vibrate as I would come to a rolling stop.

So I took the car to a dealer, they said the rotors were messed up basically have to throw them out and replace them, then proceeded to tell me that they could do this for me for over 1k. I was like...whaaat? He said, yes this is just like a ware thing and it's not covered. Well, I told them to print me the vin info that pulls up on Subaru connect. So they did and it clearly says that I'm covered up to 3 years or 36K whichever comes first and clearly lists "wear items" "brakes etc"...

So I decided to not confront them right there. I went to another dealer just to clarify with them and they wrote down my info and told me that they were gonna give me a call back, that the service manager was out of town.
So a couple of days after I get a call which I did not answer because I was at work. Anyways, they left me a message saying that they ran my info and had to deny it because I already had my rotors changed in Florida once. Which is not true at all, what I did in Florida was replace my pads.

Not sure what I should do in this case? Either send a message to SOA or call them whatever. Or just go ahead and spend the money on slotted rotors.
mcarb002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 03:13 AM   #86
sajohnson
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 6140
Join Date: Apr 2001
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Middletown, MD, USA
Vehicle:
2002 WRX 5MT Sedan
WR Blue. Cobb Stage 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarb002 View Post
so I moved to Washington state about 2 weeks ago from Florida. Yes I drove all the way, 3300miles. Currently my car is sitting at about 33k.

I started feeling as I was arriving in Washington state that my freaking steering wheel would vibrate as I would come to a rolling stop.

So I took the car to a dealer, they said the rotors were messed up basically have to throw them out and replace them, then proceeded to tell me that they could do this for me for over 1k. I was like...whaaat? He said, yes this is just like a ware thing and it's not covered. Well, I told them to print me the vin info that pulls up on Subaru connect. So they did and it clearly says that I'm covered up to 3 years or 36K whichever comes first and clearly lists "wear items" "brakes etc"...

So I decided to not confront them right there. I went to another dealer just to clarify with them and they wrote down my info and told me that they were gonna give me a call back, that the service manager was out of town.
So a couple of days after I get a call which I did not answer because I was at work. Anyways, they left me a message saying that they ran my info and had to deny it because I already had my rotors changed in Florida once. Which is not true at all, what I did in Florida was replace my pads.

Not sure what I should do in this case? Either send a message to SOA or call them whatever. Or just go ahead and spend the money on slotted rotors.
1) It would not hurt to contact SOA. Be polite and explain the situation and what you would like to have done.

2) Perhaps your warranty is different but most warranties do not cover "wear items", which includes brake pads. Not sure about rotors. When I first bought my WRX w-a-y back in the spring of 2001, the front rotors warped. The dealer turned them (free). They warped again and the dealer then replaced them for free. I can't recall if that was covered under the warranty or not.

3) There's really no need for drilled or slotted rotors. My recommendation would be that if it turns out that you have to buy new rotors, just get a decent brand like Centric and save some money. Slotted rotors are just not needed for street driving. Most people install them because they think they look cool or because they saw a race car with them and figure what's good for the track is good for the street.

4) $1,000 (ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS) to replace rotors on a Subaru is completely outrageous! That dealer should be reported to the local attorney general's office.

How do dealers continue to blatantly rip people off and stay in business?

Anyway, good luck. Hopefully SOA will help you out.
sajohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 11:19 PM   #87
RexyGirl
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 63616
Join Date: Jun 2004
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Mastro Subaru, Sanford FL
Vehicle:
1996 Volvo 850 Turbo
with mods :)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajohnson View Post
1) It would not hurt to contact SOA. Be polite and explain the situation and what you would like to have done.

2) Perhaps your warranty is different but most warranties do not cover "wear items", which includes brake pads. Not sure about rotors. When I first bought my WRX w-a-y back in the spring of 2001, the front rotors warped. The dealer turned them (free). They warped again and the dealer then replaced them for free. I can't recall if that was covered under the warranty or not.

3) There's really no need for drilled or slotted rotors. My recommendation would be that if it turns out that you have to buy new rotors, just get a decent brand like Centric and save some money. Slotted rotors are just not needed for street driving. Most people install them because they think they look cool or because they saw a race car with them and figure what's good for the track is good for the street.

4) $1,000 (ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS) to replace rotors on a Subaru is completely outrageous! That dealer should be reported to the local attorney general's office.

How do dealers continue to blatantly rip people off and stay in business?

Anyway, good luck. Hopefully SOA will help you out.

Subaru covers brake pads (and wear items such as wipers, bulbs, etc) for 3 years or 36,000 miles. This started around 2002 I believe.

OP: Contact Subaru and explain the situation. They can also see the warranty history on your vehicle. They will let you know if brake repairs were ever made. (Or, PM me your VIN, and I can check for you....but still call Subaru)

Also, I would go to another dealer. (BTW..where in Florida??)

Customer pay price for rotors and pads is about $1000 using OEM parts. STi rotors are expensive (I usually recommend Hawk when customers are out of warranty)
RexyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 01:17 AM   #88
sajohnson
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 6140
Join Date: Apr 2001
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Middletown, MD, USA
Vehicle:
2002 WRX 5MT Sedan
WR Blue. Cobb Stage 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexyGirl View Post
Subaru covers brake pads (and wear items such as wipers, bulbs, etc) for 3 years or 36,000 miles. This started around 2002 I believe.

OP: Contact Subaru and explain the situation. They can also see the warranty history on your vehicle. They will let you know if brake repairs were ever made. (Or, PM me your VIN, and I can check for you....but still call Subaru)

Also, I would go to another dealer. (BTW..where in Florida??)

Customer pay price for rotors and pads is about $1000 using OEM parts. STi rotors are expensive (I usually recommend Hawk when customers are out of warranty)
The OP said:

"So I took the car to a dealer, they said the rotors were messed up basically have to throw them out and replace them, then proceeded to tell me that they could do this for me for over 1k."

I took that to mean, replace the rotors only -- for over $1,000

I have a WRX, not a STi, but the last time I bought genuine Subaru rotors, from an online Subaru dealer selling OEM parts, they cost about $102 per pair, front. The MSRP for them was about $102 per single rotor. Still, even at full retail price that's ~$200 (+ labor) vs the >$1,000 the OP was quoted by the dealer.

Even if the $1,000+ includes pads, that's just crazy expensive. For the price of 2-3 brake jobs a person could buy a big brake kit.

I'm glad to hear Subaru is covering wear items for 3/36K -- that's very nice, and smart business. I'm not sure what other mfrs currently do (I'm still driving the WRX and haven't purchased any other cars), but in the past anyway that was highly unusual. The standard boilerplate warranty language (from all mfrs AFAIK) excluded any rubber or wearing parts -- belts, hoses, clutch discs, brake shoes/pads, etc.

I believe that was the case when I purchased my WRX in March of 2001.
sajohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 12:50 PM   #89
RexyGirl
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 63616
Join Date: Jun 2004
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Mastro Subaru, Sanford FL
Vehicle:
1996 Volvo 850 Turbo
with mods :)

Default

STi rotors and pads are considerably more expensive. We will do WRX brake pads and rotor resurface for $284.95 per set. If the car needs rotors, then its about $80.00 per rotor on top of that. STi brake pads alone are about $209.00 per set, without labor or rotors. (I'm not at work so I can't get an exact quote). Rotors are about $200.00 a piece. Being they are performance rotors and pads, they are a lot more expensive. (which is why I usually quote Hawk pads and rotors for STi's....a lot less expensive...closer to WRX price)

If they quoted him $1000.00 to replace the rotors, the pad replacement should be included with that. It would be stupid not to replace the pads at the same time, and is usually included in the quote.
RexyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 10:28 PM   #90
sajohnson
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 6140
Join Date: Apr 2001
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Middletown, MD, USA
Vehicle:
2002 WRX 5MT Sedan
WR Blue. Cobb Stage 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexyGirl View Post
STi rotors and pads are considerably more expensive. We will do WRX brake pads and rotor resurface for $284.95 per set. If the car needs rotors, then its about $80.00 per rotor on top of that. STi brake pads alone are about $209.00 per set, without labor or rotors. (I'm not at work so I can't get an exact quote). Rotors are about $200.00 a piece. Being they are performance rotors and pads, they are a lot more expensive. (which is why I usually quote Hawk pads and rotors for STi's....a lot less expensive...closer to WRX price)

If they quoted him $1000.00 to replace the rotors, the pad replacement should be included with that. It would be stupid not to replace the pads at the same time, and is usually included in the quote.
For decades, the conventional wisdom was that pads and rotors should always be replaced together. At the very least, we were told to replace the pads when new rotors were installed.

More recently (the last 20 years or so?) the consensus seems to be that if the pads have plenty of friction material left it is fine to reuse them. If the wear is slightly uneven they can be dressed with sand paper. The reverse is also true of course -- if there is nothing wrong with the existing rotors then new pads can be installed without buying new rotors.

I realize that it may not be SOP for a dealership to replace the rotors and not replace the pads, but that is something that many people do with no problems whatsoever. I certainly would not call them "stupid" for doing so.

Needless to say, the more worn and/or the less expensive the pads are, the more sense it makes to just go ahead and replace them at the same time the rotors are replaced. I agree that it would be stupid to reinstall pads that only have a small amount of useable material left, and/or have more than minimal uneven wear (that can be corrected with light sanding).

However, I would not blame an STi owner one bit if they decided to reuse $209 brake pads that had recently been installed, had even wear and still had plenty of friction material left.

Last edited by sajohnson; 09-25-2016 at 04:03 PM.
sajohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 11:51 AM   #91
RexyGirl
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 63616
Join Date: Jun 2004
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Mastro Subaru, Sanford FL
Vehicle:
1996 Volvo 850 Turbo
with mods :)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajohnson View Post
For decades, the conventional wisdom was that pads and rotors should always be replaced together. At the very least, we were told to replace the pads when new rotors were installed.

More recently (the last 20 years or so?) the consensus seems to be that if the pads have plenty of friction material left it is fine to reuse them. If the wear is slightly uneven they can be dressed with sand paper. The reverse is also true of course -- if there is nothing wrong with the existing rotors then new pads can be installed without buying new rotors.

I realize that it may not be SOP for a dealership to replace the rotors and not replace the pads, but that is something that many people do with no problems whatsoever. I certainly would not call them "stupid" for doing so.

Needless to say, the more worn and/or the less expensive the pads are, the more sense it makes to just go ahead and replace them at the same time the rotors are replaced. I agree that it would be stupid to reinstall pads that only have a small amount of useable material left, and/or have more than minimal wear (that can be corrected with light sanding).

However, I would not blame an STi owner one bit if they decided to reuse $209 brake pads that had recently been installed, had even wear and still had plenty of friction material left.
I made that statement based off of info from the OP. Yes, you can do one without the other, and we have, but at his mileage, and according to him they have never been done, then at that time it would make sense to do both. It also coincides with the estimate he was given
RexyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 11:30 PM   #92
mcarb002
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 324784
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Kent, WA for now...
Vehicle:
2015 STI LE
Blue n Gold

Default

Hi there. Sorry been pretty much off the grid since last week in South America, just got back to the states today. Have to fly back to Seattle tomorrow and need to resolve this issue it's in the back of my head.

I wanna clarify about what was done. While I was in Florida the pads were replaced. They were worn so brand new ones were put in. The rotors they did not replace. All they did was cut/resurface them however you call that. Which would suck big time for me if what they actually put in the system was that brand new rotors were put in place.

Hi RexyGirl I'm from Miami, this is the area where I bought and serviced the car while it was here. This is actually where I'm currently at right now , I'll have to look up my vin as soon as I get to Seattle and I'll pm you see what you show in the system. I think getting a more neutral opinion, which in this case would be you, is great. This way I won't waste my time or SOA's if I have no case and my only option basically is going aftermarket. Because I'm certainly getting slotted if I have to shell out money.
mcarb002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 03:59 PM   #93
RexyGirl
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 63616
Join Date: Jun 2004
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Mastro Subaru, Sanford FL
Vehicle:
1996 Volvo 850 Turbo
with mods :)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarb002 View Post
Hi there. Sorry been pretty much off the grid since last week in South America, just got back to the states today. Have to fly back to Seattle tomorrow and need to resolve this issue it's in the back of my head.

I wanna clarify about what was done. While I was in Florida the pads were replaced. They were worn so brand new ones were put in. The rotors they did not replace. All they did was cut/resurface them however you call that. Which would suck big time for me if what they actually put in the system was that brand new rotors were put in place.

Hi RexyGirl I'm from Miami, this is the area where I bought and serviced the car while it was here. This is actually where I'm currently at right now , I'll have to look up my vin as soon as I get to Seattle and I'll pm you see what you show in the system. I think getting a more neutral opinion, which in this case would be you, is great. This way I won't waste my time or SOA's if I have no case and my only option basically is going aftermarket. Because I'm certainly getting slotted if I have to shell out money.
Whether they have to replace the rotors, resurface them (which you shouldn't on an STI) and/or replace the pads, it should all be under the 3/36 warranty unless they can prove abuse. If the pads are fine and the rotors are just warped, then replacing the rotors should be done under warranty.

You shouldn't have a problem.
RexyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 04:45 PM   #94
WantingaSTISince02
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 458280
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: North Carolina
Vehicle:
2015 STI
Red

Smile Hello NASIOC

First Post so please forgive me before hand. I might be in the wrong area

Name: William

Make: 2015 STI

Mileage:17,353

Time Out Of Use: ?

Problem And Likely Cause: Brakes were squealing.

Modifications: AEM ColdAir(Already installed at purchase)

Submitted For Warranty Work (Yes/No): No

Reason Given For Denial:Not part of Warranty

Your Story: Well on 10-24-2016 I picked up my STI with about 16600 miles on it. I started to notice at slow speeds it would squeal. At first I thought it were cars around me. Later on I noticed it was me, I have put about 900 miles on it. I dont run up on cars, hard braking at red lights, nothing rough at all. I just now starting to get use to the clutch(lol). So I take into the local Subaru dealership to get a oil change/rotate the tires and asked them to look at the brakes.

Well they tell me inspected brake pads worn heavily/Rotors heat soaked and warped. Needs new Pads and possible turn rotors may need new rotors. left front pad/rfront pad 3mm. lrear/rrear 5/6mm pads. Front Rotors 3/5mm heat soaked/possibly warped.

Dealer just called me back saying they have someone to fix it. Hope this works out

LOVE THE CAR
WantingaSTISince02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 05:27 PM   #95
RexyGirl
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 63616
Join Date: Jun 2004
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Mastro Subaru, Sanford FL
Vehicle:
1996 Volvo 850 Turbo
with mods :)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantingaSTISince02 View Post
First Post so please forgive me before hand. I might be in the wrong area

Name: William

Make: 2015 STI

Mileage:17,353

Time Out Of Use: ?

Problem And Likely Cause: Brakes were squealing.

Modifications: AEM ColdAir(Already installed at purchase)

Submitted For Warranty Work (Yes/No): No

Reason Given For Denial:Not part of Warranty

Your Story: Well on 10-24-2016 I picked up my STI with about 16600 miles on it. I started to notice at slow speeds it would squeal. At first I thought it were cars around me. Later on I noticed it was me, I have put about 900 miles on it. I dont run up on cars, hard braking at red lights, nothing rough at all. I just now starting to get use to the clutch(lol). So I take into the local Subaru dealership to get a oil change/rotate the tires and asked them to look at the brakes.

Well they tell me inspected brake pads worn heavily/Rotors heat soaked and warped. Needs new Pads and possible turn rotors may need new rotors. left front pad/rfront pad 3mm. lrear/rrear 5/6mm pads. Front Rotors 3/5mm heat soaked/possibly warped.

Dealer just called me back saying they have someone to fix it. Hope this works out

LOVE THE CAR
Again, as long as the brake pads are Subaru OEM and haven't been replaced with aftermarket ones, the warranty is 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first. It's stated in your warranty and maintenance guide.
RexyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trouble/Warranty Denial Report Thread: Drivetrain (Engine, Tranny, Diff, Etc.) North Ursalia Warranty Issues & SOA Problems 3018 Today 06:08 AM
Trouble/Warranty Denial Report Thread: Electrical (Lighting, ECU, Sensors, Etc.) North Ursalia Warranty Issues & SOA Problems 119 04-21-2017 03:54 PM
Trouble/Warranty Denial Report Thread: Body/Exterior of Vehicle North Ursalia Warranty Issues & SOA Problems 143 12-09-2016 03:07 PM
Trouble/Warranty Denial Report Thread: Interior North Ursalia Warranty Issues & SOA Problems 66 03-05-2016 01:04 AM
Trouble/Warranty Denial Report Thread: Suspension North Ursalia Warranty Issues & SOA Problems 52 08-13-2014 06:05 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2017 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2017, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.