|12-01-2014, 04:29 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2011
Chapter/Region: South East
Crystal White Pearl
Reload this Page caplephoto's 2015 CWP WRX Limited Build Thread
I've had the car for a little over four months now. Finally getting around to making a build thread for you all.
I previously owned a 2010 DGM STI that was stage-2 pro tuned at Cobb Plano. Have a small build thread of it here: http://bit.ly/1qgP8YW
Took the car down to AWD Tuning in Flower Mound, Texas the weekend of Nov. 21, 2014 to get an ETS turboback and DW65 fuel pump installed as well as get 93 and E85 tunes by Keith. I had code P0606 pop up during the dyno tune, so he had to dial back the power just to be safe. I took the car to my local Subaru dealership and had them update my ECU. No problems so far. Power came out to 250awhp, 280awtq (AWD Tuning's dyno reads really low). Going back in January or February of 2015 for a new 93 tune as well as an E85 tune.
1. Extreme Turbo Systems Turboback exhaust
2. Cobb AccessPort V3 w/ AWD Tuning Stage 2 93 octane tune (250awhp/280awtq)
3. DeatschWerks DW65 fuel pump (for future E85 tune)
1. TapTurn V4 flasher module w/ StrobePack option (bit.ly/1nldTp6)
2. 15% tint all around
3. Fully debadged trunk
4. 15% tint all around
1. TWM Performance M1 Abrams Stainless Steel weighted shift knob (bit.ly/1sH7g0G)
2. OLM LED conversion (front and rear turn signals, reverse bulbs)
Suspension and trasmission:
1. Perrin strut tower brace (red)
2. Perrin brass shifter bushing
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.