Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 10:52 PM   #1
back2aday
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 330920
Thumbs up FL 00 impreza 2.5 rs 5 speed 3 owner

I have for sale my 2000 subaru 2.5 rs impreza all wheel drive 5 speed this has been the best car I've ever owned but am in need of a bigger vehicle for my family it has 0 problems no leaks doesn't smoke doesn't use water or oil I have always used mobile 1 when changing the oil in the past couple of months I have done some normal maintenance here is a list of all the new in recently new parts
new front and rear DBS brake rotors
new Hawk HPS pads front and rear
2 month old Dunlop Direzza star specs ( there awesome)
Cobb intake
new o2 sensors
new knock sensor
new timing belt and water pump
new a oem red stitched shift boot and Foerster shift knob
brand new aluminum dual core radiator
Brand new fail safe thermostat
brand new shifter bushings
tws short shifter
brand new 75 weight 140 Mobil 1 synthetic gear oil in the front trans and rear differential
It has the factory CD player installed along with a factory sub it sounds pretty amazing for a stock setup
It has the factory SUBARU alarm installed
Transmission has no grinds or pop out it shifts as smooth as the day it was purchased
this car literally needs nothing other than to be driven windows and sunroof work perfect AC and heat work perfect everything works as it should including the cruise control this car has been very well maintained an adult driven I have records for everything the only flaw on this car is that the roof and wing paint have faded mainly because it has been a Florida car all of its life it was originally purchased in Orlando and because it is a Florida car it is completely rust free it currently has 133 k on it interior is 8 out of 10 n I would say 7 out of 10 just because of the Roof and wing being faded all the other paint is awesome this car has just about every Factory option was available at the time including an Limited slip diff I have a clean carfax report and clean florida title in hand which means it is completely accident free call or text justin at 904 five nine nine 3603 .Justin
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/3535078230.html

Last edited by back2aday; 01-13-2013 at 11:08 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2013, 10:55 PM   #2
back2aday
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 330920

pics can be seen in the link above
Closed Thread