Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Tri-State Area Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Tri-State Area Forum > Tri-State Area Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 12:34 AM   #1
Sir Dangles
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 322745
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2004 IAG hybrid WRX
Aspen White

Default My 04 wagon for your sedan

I can't believe I'm even posting this, but I've always wanted a sedan. My wagon is my child. It has been treated like royalty and is as clean as they come.

I bought it from a dealer this summer completely stock with 98k, one owner, no accidents, and zero rust. I've since turned it into a safe stage two car that turns heads, is a blast to drive, and is impossibly practical.

Year: 2004
Model: WRX Sports Wagon
Milage: 101k
2-owner, no accident, clean carfax, title in hand

Mod list:
STI splitters
V-limited lip rep (painted white)
Blacked & cleared headlights
Pillar-less grill mod
7000k halogen bulbs
Yellow fogs (lamin-x)
OEM painted side skirts
OEM rear spats
Rokkor Coilovers
Plasti-dipped stock wheels
Tinted hatch (15%)
SRS Catback
Megan catless down pipe
Megan catless up pipe
AEM cold air intake
Cobb AP V2 (stage 2 93 map)

The car has been garaged for its entire life, and has only seen winter roads twice under my watch. Oil changed after 2500 miles to fully synthetic Mobil 1. I've become pretty attached to this thing based on all of the time I've spent on it, but if a similar sedan came along I'd probably trade.

I'd be willing to trade for a similarly modded sedan, or would be willing to return to stock and trade that way (except for the up pipe; I'm not doing that again)

I can send you pictures of anything specific, just let me know.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread