Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday April 24, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-08-2013, 11:29 PM   #1
Millhouse118
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 236886
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Default IL: 1990 Eclipse Rally Car

I have a partially built 1990 Eclipse GS-T for sale.

Shell: Was a log-booked caged car but couldn't get grandfathered in (Have all original documentation with car.) I cut out all the tubing and have installed 1.75"x0.95 Forward laterals, main hoop, main hoop to rear shock towers, one half of the main hoop X, one half of the door bar, windshield bar.

Has GAB front coilovers, KYB AGX w/ ground control coilover inserts. All stainless brake lines. Gas tank, fuel line, and main engine skid plates. Bigger rear disc brakes.

Stock 4G63t motor with TD05 turbo, 3" turbo back exhaust w/ cat at the back. Brand new Jacks Transmissions rebuild less than 15 miles. Brand new Exedy clutch as well as performance clutch stiffer clutch fork. Brand new braided stainless clutch hose. Custom thicker half shafts.

Cobra FIA seats (pretty worn but would get you by)

4 Michelin rally tires on OEM alloy wheels. Several other misc. spare parts.

BAD/NEEDS: Cage finished, when I installed the trans i didnt get the back bellhousing bolt all the way tight and it backed out and caused the trans to shift and crack the front mount tab on the engine block. Engine is ready to be pulled and either repair the block or I was going to swap to non-turbo to run RA events. If the right deal is met I will finish the engine pull/repair and have it running and driving again.

Asking $2000obo Located in Greenup, IL could also do a meet somewhere maybe if the deal is right. Can also send more current pictures via text/email if interested.

http://s382.photobucket.com/user/cmi...?sort=3&page=1
Millhouse118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #2
Millhouse118
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 236886
Chapter/Region: MWSOC

Bump, consider trades on Impreza shells
Millhouse118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:46 PM   #3
Millhouse118
Scooby Newbie