Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday August 11, 2022
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine/Power/Exhaust

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-13-2014, 10:16 PM   #1
Viking Speed Shop
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 378332
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2011 STI
PBP

Default Awesome deals on our VSS line & Deatschwerks!

Deatschwerks 1000cc Injectors + DW265c Fuel Pump Kit for the 08+ WRX / STI

Price: $449

Visit this Product in our Store: Deatschwerks 1000cc Power Pack - Injectors & Pump for 08+ WRX / STI - Viking Speed Shop

Our radiator hoses are made from reinforced silicone layers to promote superior flow and longevity for GD and GR model WRX / STI. Available currently only in blue.

Price: $69 / ea.

View this Item in our Store:
VSS Silicone Radiator Hoses for 08+ Subaru WRX / STI

Our "titanium" T3 turbo blanket fits OEM turbos up to 0.90 A/R T3 exhaust housings. This includes popular turbos like the Mitsubishi 20G, DOM 1 - 3.0, GT30 / GT35R, and Borg Warner's single scroll or small A/R twin-scroll models.

Price: $59 / ea.

View this Item in our Store: VSS Subaru WRX & STI Turbo Blanket

Weighing in at 413 grams our lightweight crank pulley will help to reduce rotational mass and improve engine response. It's made out of 6061 Aluminum that's been hard anodized Viking Blue. Fits all EJ series motors and includes a 69 gram aluminum lightweight alternator pulley as well.

Price: $79 / ea.

View this Item in our Store: VSS Lightweight Crank & Alternator Pulley Kit for EJ25 / EJ20

While it's not the most romantic of parts, this is our first development into the polyurethane world! These guys help fix a slew of annoying issues with turbo cars especially, such as:

• Loud bangs from exhaust hitting things like driveshafts and subframes.
  • Exhaust damage from banging into things.
  • Loosening exhaust components from oscillation and leverage of the exhaust.
  • Broken welds after repeated oscillatory stress.
Plus, having cool Viking blue exhaust hangers just makes you the coolest person on your block, guaranteed. Unless there's another person with them, which case you will have to have some sort of ancient sword fight to determine the victor (See Highlander for reference)

Price: $5 / ea.

Visit them in our shop here: VSS Polyurethane Exhaust Hanger - Viking Speed Shop
Viking Speed Shop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2014, 10:21 AM   #2
Viking Speed Shop
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 378332
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2011 STI
PBP

Here's some testimonials from some of our local customers.

Michael Sage - Great parts at great prices with impressive knowledge to back it all up. I got a lot of help rebuilding the WRX engine my boss blew up, especially with figuring out how to keep him from blowing it up again.

Ross Buchholtz - I was impressed with the expert level of consulting given before the sale AND the customer service after the sale. Alan helped my choose the correct parts for my car and handled the transaction with grace.

Joseph Wilwayco - Alan provided a wealth of information when I inquired about brake replacement/upgrade solutions for my 2010 STi. He even took the time to let me check out the new AccessPort and give tips for the brake install work. I'll make sure to check with Viking next time I need parts.

https://www.facebook.com/vikingspeedshop

Last edited by Viking Speed Shop; 01-16-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Viking Speed Shop is offline   Reply With Quote