Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday April 20, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 05-26-2014, 01:18 PM   #1
pocketofthomas
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 234335
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza WRX
Aspen White

Default WA- 2004 San Remo Red WRX Wagon Seattle/Kent Area

Hey guys, The time has come to unfortunately sell my old 2004 San Remo Red WRX wagon.

I loved this car. It was everything I ever wanted since I was a kid but life is a roller coaster and I moved to Europe 3 years ago. My brother started to drive it and sort of took over ownership. So, in essence, my brother and I are the second owners of this car. I would much rather have a Subaru enthusiast keep this car and treat it the way it deserves. The only things I wanted to do that I didn't get a chance to were: Lowering the car and coloring the rims white. I bought it with 36k miles on it and now I believe it is between 85k-90k but I am not sure. I can find that out for you later.

Upgrades:
Up-pipe (no cat) (not sure what brand)
Blitz Nur-Spec Bellmouth catless 3'' downpipe,
Borla X-R1 3'' cat-back. (This combination is perfect, not too loud, but you definitely hear it when you step on it. I also prefer the subtle tail pipe look from the back of the car).
18g turbo (also not sure what brand)
2005 STi TMIC w/ Perrin Y pipe
Zero Sports cold air intake with original stock piping in place as well.
ECU tuned to approx. 240 Whp, with O2 sensor disabled and check engine light fixed. Emissions passed without problems.
Tuning done by Outback Automotive out of Auburn. (http://www.outbackautosport.com/)

other goodies:
Prodrive P1 R18 wrapped in Continental ExtremeContact DWS These have been painted 4 times by the person I bought them from so naturally the paint has come off much easier. With a good sand blasting the wheels would be in great condition and back to their original gold color.
Rally Armour UR mudflaps (red with white letters)
ebay front and rear strut towers (cheap but they made quite a difference especially the rear tower)
Day time running lights disabled. (I hated the look of full-time lights, if you remove the glove box, there is a simple connector that was unplugged, just plug the male-female and they'll work again).
The roof is ready for a rack or a box
There is a all-weather mat in the trunk box.
Rear tint on tail lights to give it sort of the European look (one of the reverse lights in Europe has to be changed into a rear fog light. It wasn't done so well but I like the look along with the tail pipe).
Front fog light yellow tint covers. Also not professionally done.

emailing me is the quickest way to get a hold of me. I will, however, not be the one to actually show you the car because I am living in Europe.

[email protected]

I also never learned how to post photos so here's a link to my Facebook where there are a few pictures. If this link doesn't work then I can email pictures directly.

https://www.facebook.com/thomas.urba...7390351&type=3

Asking 14,000 or best offer

Thank you,

Thomas Urban

Last edited by pocketofthomas; 05-26-2014 at 01:36 PM. Reason: forgot to put asking Price
pocketofthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2014, 04:06 PM   #2
CoopaLoop
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 355979
Vehicle:
03 Forester XS

Here you go thought I would post the pics for you. GLWS!

CoopaLoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:10 AM   #3
pocketofthomas
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 234335
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza WRX
Aspen White

Thank you very much CoopaLoop!
pocketofthomas is offline   Reply With Quote