Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-14-2014, 09:26 AM   #1
Boostn08
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 354554
Default OR: 2008 STi 67k miles $19,999 OBO

2008 Subaru Impreza STi in Dark Grey metallic color. I have owned this car for couple years and it was stock but with 2011 STi front bumper cover that looks WAY better than 2008 bumper. I am ASE Master Technician at a very reputable shop in Portland. The only reason why I am selling the STi is because I don't need the car anymore and would like to buy a new Harley motorcycle for me and my wife to enjoy long trips on.

I have done all the maintenance and improved all the parts of the car to make it very reliable and better than stock. It has Nameless turbo back exhaust system and intake system. I have installed grimmspeed blowoff valve and installed higher flowing fuel pump. I took it to English Racing and had Aaron to dyne tune it with Accessport tuner to 300 hp/tq. It is NIGHT AND DAY difference from stock, so much more power and smoother running. It comes with Cobb Accessport so you can read data off it and make any adjustments you like.

I have installed Kartboy short shifter and upgraded motor and transmission mounts. Upgraded rear sway bar with end adjustable end links. I bought some newer STi wheels and had it powder coated black with new tires 255/40R18 Conti Extreme Contact DW. Its awesome tires that grips really good. Its on the dyne pictures, the other set of wheels and tires are for snow, it is stud less. It really does grip really good in the snow. Also it has the Rally Armor mud flaps. I also had the tail lights professionally painted tint to make it look so much cleaner and nicer. It has heated seat elements installed on both front seats, really warm!

All the fluids have been changed with the best stuff. I will explain how to maintain it to last long time after purchasing this vehicle. It was my daily driver to work. This car is so much better than WRX and you would be really happy with this car thats perfectly set up for daily driver. It does have rebuilt title due to cosmetic front end damage, there are no frame damage or anything since I did go over the entire car and checked alignment and everything considering that I am really picky ASE Master Tech

Give me a text message at 5032670105 and we can meet up. I am not looking for any trades or anything like that, just cash. $19,000 OBO

Last edited by Boostn08; 11-20-2014 at 09:59 PM. Reason: price drop to 19,000 obo
Boostn08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2014, 12:09 PM   #2
Boostn08
Scooby Newbie

Bumping it up
Old 11-16-2014, 10:45 AM   #3
RaysRex13
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 348135
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2013 Wrx
Satin white pearl

I wish you were closer to VA because I would buy this car in a heartbeat. GLWS man

Sent from my iPhone using NASIOC
RaysRex13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 09:59 PM   #4
Boostn08
Scooby Newbie

Price dropped to $19,000 obo
Old 12-03-2014, 03:13 PM   #5
Boostn08
Scooby Newbie

bumping it up
Old 12-03-2014, 06:53 PM   #6
poopysnaps
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 9734
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2004 WRX STi
PSM

Sounds like an awesome car. Fair price and well kept by a Subaru lover. Have you placed an post in the NWIC forum classified area? Most PNW members dont checked the private classifieds often. If I didn't love my 2004 STI that i purchased 1.5 years ago so much; I would buy your car in a heart beat.

Good luck
-Woody
poopysnaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 09:27 AM   #7
Boostn08
Scooby Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopysnaps View Post
Sounds like an awesome car. Fair price and well kept by a Subaru lover. Have you placed an post in the NWIC forum classified area? Most PNW members dont checked the private classifieds often. If I didn't love my 2004 STI that i purchased 1.5 years ago so much; I would buy your car in a heart beat.

Good luck
-Woody
Thanks Woody!

I just posted it there. I have older guy who is really interested in it after seeing it last night. Will see it again this sunday with his son. Also another guy too.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:31 PM   #8
SPT_STORM
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 311017
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
Black

nice car.
SPT_STORM is offline   Reply With Quote