Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday April 19, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2014, 12:47 PM   #1
SAEbanz311
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 284740
Vehicle:
2005 Legacy GT Wagon
OBP

Default (PA/WV/OH) 2005 Subaru Legacy GT 5MT Limited Wagon

Year, Make and Model: 2005 LGT Wagon
Color: Obsidian Black Pearl
Miles: 108,000 (will increase from daily driving)
Transmission: 5MT
Title: Clean in hand, no previous accidents, clean carafe
Lien: No
VIN: 4S3BP676856340938
Seller's email address: [email protected]
Seller's phone: 757-320-8417 (text only)
Asking Price: $10,000 obo

Mods:
Perrin TMIC
Grimmspeed Uppipe
CNT catted Downpipe
XO2 axleback exhaust
Infamous E-tune for Stage 2
17' Gold Sparco Assetto Gara wheels
RREV CF Grill
RREV Carbon fiber sideview mirror covers
JDM Red Subaru Grill Emblem
Bilstein suspension from 07 Spec B with Tein H-tech springs(Roughly 50k on them)

Gauging interest on my Legacy wagon that I've had for 4 years. Purchased from a fellow legacygt.com member. Recently started a new job as a physician that requires a 45 minute commute each way, and looking to get into a new Subaru. I purchased this car with 47k, and the majority of the miles have accrued driving from grad school to my hometown in Virginia. Would love to sell to a fellow forum member. Located just outside Pittsburgh, please contact me via email with any questions!

All major service intervals performed at Custom Car Care in Yorktown, VA (my hometown) or local subaru dealerships (Casey Subaru, Russell Subaru). Timing belt, water pump, and all fluids changed 12/13/14. Oil changed every 3k miles. Will be needing new brake pads around the car soon as well. Tires purchased at Costco at end of 2012, with plenty of tread on them.

The good:
Has been fantastic for driving in all weather conditions including snow when in school in WV. I average about 21 city, and 26 highway. Car has never been tracked or raced. When I'm not out it is placed in my garage. Claybared annually and waxed 2-3 times a year. Wheels purchased in 7/14 and in fantastic condition, purchased to replace my older 04 BBS STI's.

The bad:
1. Few small dings throughout the car as expected with age. Small scrape and bigger dent at rear bumper right from backing into garbage bin, easily repaired with a little TLC and PDR.
2. Staining on carpets in the rear seating from spilled coffee
3. Driver's side leather seat is worn from age and wear and tear.
4. Axleback is rusting, known issue with XO2 exhausts. Would recommend replacing it in the future.

Currently tough to show the car apart from the weekends, will have much more time at the end of January. Thanks for looking fellas, please email me or text with any questions I can help with!

PICS ARE HERE: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...on-234534.html
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread