Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday April 25, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 02-16-2015, 08:16 PM   #1
kevron
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 190617
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Silver

Default UT: F/S 2007 STI 78K miles FRESH BUILD

$19000. ONLY 7K MILES ON BUILT ENGINE. Link to ad with all pictures: https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/1894644 . Two full sets of STI BBS wheels and tires. One set is Powdercoated black with 70% toyo proxes. Other set is gold with new hankook studded snow tires. Adult owned. Title in hand. R/R title from collision in CA years ago. This is as clean as they come. If you come and look, I guarantee you won’t have any doubts or reservations about the car. Will not allow joyrides without cash or proof of ability to purchase. Not a car for a beginner driver.

If you are looking to buy or build a BUILT STI, this is a great way to save a bunch of money. I really spared no expense during this build and am expecting a pretty big loss in the sale. I over built the motor for the power it makes with intentions of having a fun daily driver to easily last 100K miles. I will provide the lengthy list of fun parts below. I know everybody is going to ask why I am selling so shortly after building… There is NOTHING wrong with the car. Again, I built this car with plans of keeping forever as a very fun daily driver. As life goes, priorities change and compromises need to be made so this toy of mine must go…

Tune was done by Jesse at FNP in Bountiful. Very respectable, well-known tuner in the Subaru community. Tuned on Mustang dyno running E85 pump fuel and made 390WHP/365WT. Engine is more than capable of the 500WHP mark with a larger turbo.

All listed parts were new when built.

• STI shortblock bored .020 over and matched to fit Wiseco forged pistons by C&T machine in Orem. Brand new STI crank, Eagle H-beam rods, ACL rod & main race bearings all assembled by Ralph at Underground Performance.
• STI heads ported & polished by Dan at C&T. All new valves, springs, guides, seats, resurfaced and leak checked at C&T. GSC Stage 1 cams 268/266 duration.
• ARP head studs & Cometic head gaskets.
• Gates Kevlar timing belt kit & Subaru OEM water pump
• New STI oil pump & cooler
• Cobb V3 accessport
• Very rare JDM STI Spec C intake manifold powdercoated black (No TGVs)
• ID1000 injectors
• Oversized fuel rails w/compatible ethanol fuel lines
• AEM E85 320 LPH fuel pump
• Tomei fuel pressure regulator
• Tomei 7960 turbo & Cobb heat shield
• Tomei UEL headers & EWG up-pipe
• Tial 38mm External Wastegate
• Grimmspeed electronic boost controller
• Cobb catted downpipe
• Cobb cat-back exhaust
• Oversized top mount intercooler
• APS cold air intake w/new K&N filter
• Competition Stage 3 clutch
• Kartboy short shifter
• Kartboy front sway bar end-links
• Fully rebuilt & re-powdercoated Brembo calipers with all new seals & pads. Look amazing.
• Stock suspension since it was meant to be a daily driver.
• Optima Yellowtop battery - $250
• Viper alarm system with remote start.

Rotors could stand to be replaced if you plan to track it. No pulsation but I feel they may be a little thin for track purposes.

I know I am missing some things but that’s what phone calls are for I have taken all things into consideration in pricing this car and I don’t need people calling or texting and telling me what it is worth. This is a good price and anyone who comes to see and drive will most likely agree. I would like a quick sale but I will enjoy driving until it’s gone to a good home. No trades. Call or text anytime.

208-206-9565

Last edited by kevron; 02-17-2015 at 10:27 PM.
kevron is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2015, 10:29 PM   #2
kevron
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 190617
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Silver

PICTURES ADDED. Bump!
kevron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 12:10 AM   #3